In search of signal surveillance platform

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Fx-Game, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Hi guys,

I used to trade Forex with retail brokers, and there are some well known signal surveillance platforms, as
    myfxbook.com - fxblue.com - mql5.com

But - these are only for retail traders/ EAs, that mostly trade with Metatrader 4/5.

I would like to ask you: Do you know any signal surveillance/verification platforms, that offer signals from
    a) future traders or
    b) stock traders

that preferebaly do not use CFDs/forex, but Futures, Options, Stocks, etc.?!

Thank you a lot-
    Fx-Gamer

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

3. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

No,
    its a website, where traders can connect their account with,
    and show others verified statistics of their trading performance.
    If you for example take a look at most popular systems here https://www.myfxbook.com/most-popular-forex-systems

So, if you want to earn money while sending your trade signals to others accounts / or show others how good you perform, e.g. how good your EA performs, then you need something like this.

• ex.PNG
      ex.PNG
      File size:
      41.8 KB
      Views:
  4. bbpp

bbpp

5. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

That's not bad, but it lacks some criteria:
    1) You pay a fixed amount, no matter whether you win or lose with the subscribed strategies
    2) Its not very transparent. You cannot have a look at the past performance unless you register
    (and you don't know how far you can rely on it, as the platform earns with traders performance)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  6. bbpp

bbpp

It is the only website for stocks, futures and option signals.
    And it gets much more expensive now, so traders are leaving.
    The owner made bad decision to keep raising prices, and then good traders are leaving. The less the good traders there , the less customers to their site, and the more the owner raise prices.

You can check the performance of all strategies, but you need to have an account first.
    It is free to register an account.

Fx-Game likes this.
  7. bbpp

bbpp

Fx-Game likes this.
  8. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Thanks.
    One question, if you have already used the service:
    Will the signals be automatically copied to my account, and I just see my platform buying/selling without my intervention,
    or is there a possibility to a) first get the signals (like a message: Buy / sell this security/stock at price XY and place StopLoss at price XY) and then b) think about the setup and decide, whether to manually trade it or not?!

9. bbpp

bbpp

You can set it to auto trade, or you can set it to let you manually trade.

10. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Thanks.

However, I am still on the search for a platform, that a) does not charge you, unless your signal provider makes profit and b) shows performance in a more convenient, public way.

If you know some, feel free to share.

Regards

#10     Oct 3, 2019