In search of an office to trade from

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Arnie, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Arnie

Arnie

I am currently trading at home and would like to find an office to trade from. I am open to prop or retail. Also, I can locate anywhere I want. Please post here or PM me with any suggestions. Thanks.

2. ummmm, care to be a little more specific? i.e. what exactly are you trading- stocks, futures, baseball cards, comic books...? And I'm sure it would make a difference as to whether or not you want to be located in North America, Europe, or Asia.

3. Where do you live?

4. Arnie

Arnie

I live near Richmond, VA now, but as I said, I can relocate anywhere and would actually prefer to move (Virginia taxes etc..). There are no trading offices near me that I am aware of. I trade mostly naz, some listed and the emini spoos.

I am looking for an office with other traders. Naturally I am looking for a good rate. Thanks for your replies.

PS. Lets it keep it to North America:D

5. nyc has 150 or more offices the chocies greatest there. but why not move to san deigo or phoenix were its beautiful. who do you trade with now?

6. Arnie

Arnie

Currently trade retail acounts with IB and Mytrack. Anywhere with sunshine looks good to me:D