In Praise of Inandlong

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Answer, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Sure, Inandlong! Well, would you like me to publish the conversation, then? Or shall I just send them again? I've still got the copies, brother...

Thanks for your sympathy regarding my family member. It's the least I would expect and say myself if it happened to you, regardless of state of warfare. So how come you read that PM then, which, as it turns out, was one of the last ones sent by me?

LOL! :p

Nonono brother. Wait a sec. I gave you an answer to that in my PM. I didn't find the thread at that time, it was an error, alright?

That doesn't justify your lengthy insults and false assumptions. Such as that I accused you of PM'ing others in order to get allies for your malicious ET games. I never said that. And you couldn't prove it, either. Obviously, it's something you came up with yourself (again). How come? Maybe a Freudian slip??? :eek:

Well, what do you want me to say? Other than you're making another snide suggestion that brings gay people into discredit? You probably don't even realize the stuff you're conveying between the lines all the time. Why don't you join the KKK?

And by the way : Your medical proctology elaboration is nothing short of disgusting. If looking at infected anus is normal everyday work for you - fine. It's not what I prefer looking at when I get up in the morning. I'm sure many people here will agree. Thank you very much.

Have a nice day!

#11     Sep 14, 2003
  2. Well let's see Sci-Fi man,

For starters I DID NOT MAKE THE ABOVE QUOTE THAT YOU ATTRIBUTE TO ME!Like Billy Idol said after his name was found in Heidi Fleiss's "Madam's Book", "I don't pay them for sex, I pay them pay them to leave! So please Mr. Troll Police, Don't hang me with something I did not POST!!

Secondly: If Harry/Hersey/Scientist/Bubba/Grob (all you the same person right?) if you all truly live in English speakin' countries, then you all really got a fucking problem. Man and people up tight 'bout ebonics! I figured English must be like a sixth language to you clowns.So keep postin' your shit 22yr. old hedge fund managin' wanna be!

P.S. I don't know Inandlong from Adam, except I think he's a bright guy doing a good job, in runnning a Trading Forum free from my shit and yours!

#12     Sep 14, 2003
  3. I read that last PM because it was titled something like, "I'm tired of writing now", which thankfully... I thought I would give a brief perusal. And no I don't want you to resend those Pm's. I didn't read them the first time, brother... I give you my word I won't read them this time either.

You are reaching again about the gay thing, and trying to make an issue about something that isn't there. There is nothing to discern between the lines. I say exactly what I mean. It is so like you to create straw men to tear down.

Hey, that bit about Pm'ing others, etc. You know, I can't find that. So perhaps you are right and you didn't say it. I remember it being posted because it was so ludicrous. But as you said, "it was an error, alright?"

And of course, you brought forth the definition of proctology, having once again stuck your nose into something you know nothing about. And you asked for a diagnosis. So you received one. Next time don't ask.

Your time is better spent providing the substantive posts of which you are capable, versus trying to demean me.

And now young lad, it is a beautiful morning here, so I am taking the boat out for a spin. Enjoy your day and good luck next week.

#13     Sep 14, 2003