In Praise of Don Bright

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by super-ego, Oct 16, 2002.

1. Don's been taking a lot of needless heat on this board lately. I also believe some recent events have vindicated Don's visionary foresight.
    1) The mistreatment of NASDQ traders vis a vis' the ISLD ruling. Clearly the NYSE is the only fair and transparent market place.

2) The over the top volatility of futures as evidenced by yesterday afternoons action. Why trade a leading indicator. No one makes money trading futures.

3) Even the SEC wants you to trade prop. The PDT was enacted so traders would have the benefit of being under Bright's tutelage. You have the opportunity to trade with greater leverage, albeit with higher fees than ever before.

So don't fall for the snake oil that Don's detractors are spreading. 700 traders speak for themselves. Check those balance statements, watch out for sub-sub-sub hoagie LLC's, trade MOO's(read Don's Journals!!) and different business plans work for different people.

2. xtrader

xtrader

hmmm... sounds like you should join up.

obviously, you don't know the traders who are smart enough to find better deals and trading environments.

3. Get a kleenex and wipe that brown off your nose, SE!

4. This is a sure sign of a superior intellect right here.

All Bow Down.

Impressed,
    Dr. Zhivodka

5. super-ego,

I apologize. I didn't fully read your post. No one could possibly be as dumb as one would have to be to believe and post what you wrote above.

I just missed the sarcasm the first time.

Hilarious.... That's quality comedy!! :) :)

Again, my apologies.

Regards,
    Dr. Zhivodka