In Poll, Wide Support for Government-Run Health

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Jun 21, 2009.

1. McCain's plan was crazy. (as was his mortgage plan)

I make no bones about it. For someone like me to vote for McCain the alternative had to be very, very bad. Which of course it <strike>was</strike> is....

#11     Jun 21, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

DITO

#12     Jun 21, 2009
  3. 1.I agree Malpractice needs reform, but it has to be fair.at one time I was in favor of capping malpractice awards at 250,000,But during a debate an example was given of a 8 year old girl who went in for a simple back procedure and ended up being paralyzed for life.If she lives to be 75 that is 25,000 a year for life living in a wheel chair after the attorney gets his 33 % ,that is not fair

2.I agree that employer based health needs to end

3.Not everybody qualifies for Medicare,there is so much red tape to that bull shit.I don't have an answer to emergency rooms not treating people,it is a problem but in this country and society we cant have people dieing outside ER's because they cant afford care

#13     Jun 21, 2009
  4. I Think what Romney did in Mass with health care was great.If Romney would have gotten the nomination he had a 50-50 shot at getting my vote.Too bad that being a Mormon and being pro choice you have no chance of getting the Republican nomination.Its amazing Republicans can look past his Harvard education,Buisness success,charity work,success at being a governor and would rather support Palin and McCain :confused: :confused:

#14     Jun 21, 2009