In four years, Obama will be heralded as the guy that saved the US economy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Mar 2, 2009.

1. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

republicans seems to have no problem with deficits if it's for spending on defense and military and war but get stingy about spending on social programs

democrats or liberals spend on social programs and tarp programs but stingy on defense spending.

during the 8 years of bush. the military spending ballooned and it's not even on the budget.

#41     Mar 2, 2009
  2. soks86

soks86

Woah!!!! You need some proof for these sort of statements. I'll try to look this up for you in the meantime but please do present some evidence.

Evidence of this bill the demo"craps" stopped as well as what exactly Willie did to start this crisis.

Granted the latter might be easier proved, I haven't quite looked into WHY the banks started being idiots...

#42     Mar 2, 2009
  3. skylr33

skylr33

ROFLMAO!!!!!! Your charts are meaningless douche bag !!! lol It's an absolute fact that Clinton's, or should that be "Clit" on's idiotic economic policies of the 90's that has led to where we are now.
    In a recent Time Magazine article about the major causes of this economic depression. O'l slick Willie was confronted by a Time reporter, and questioned about his economic policy decisions, such as "sub prime" lending, which has now led to the banks going under, and foreclosures in the millions. O'l "Clit" on got upset with the reporter, and angrily, or rather pathetically, tried defending his decisions. Everyone knows the Demo"craps", led by "Clit" on started the path of economic destruction for this country. Well, apparently not everyone, as a few douch bags in here still don't. I won't mention anyone by name! lol.

I see you won't touch the "Clit"on "sub prime" lending policy with a ten foot pole. Gee, I wonder why??? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#43     Mar 2, 2009
  4. jd7419

jd7419

Be sure to come back and show me that chart at the end of Obamas Presidency(provided he doesn't do away with term limits). Your boy is going to spend trillions upon trillions and is going to make that chart you show look like a flat line. Just wait you commy loving tree hugger.

#44     Mar 2, 2009
  5. soks86

soks86

Sub prime lending did not lead to this mess.

Lending with no checks what so ever has led to this problem... which didn't begin until 2004... so... what does this have to do with a president that left office 4 years prior?

#45     Mar 2, 2009
  6. One of our russian political scientists named Obama
    "Black Gorbachoff" .
    Bla-bla-bla...Changes!Perestoika!New way of thinking!
    ...Well...Where's the USSR? Great changes!
    Take care of your country, guys.Watch this demagog.

#46     Mar 3, 2009
  7. gnome

gnome

Actually, it did.

Lots of other wrong-doing by many others followed.... but it all began with the DemoCraps Affirmative Action Lending legislation in '99, when it became law for banks to make mortgage loans to non-qualified borrowers.

#47     Mar 3, 2009
  8. "In four years, Obama will be heralded as the guy that saved the US economy."

LOL

[​IMG]

#48     Mar 3, 2009
  9. TGregg

TGregg

True liberalism on full display here.

#49     Mar 3, 2009
  10. cooool spliffy.
    no obama there, just rastafari.

#50     Mar 3, 2009