In Eddie + Leon's Defense

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tradealot, Dec 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tradealot

tradealot

I know the thread was closed because of its ridiculous nature, but I think that Eddie and Leon deserve a quick defense. I have been affiliated with these guys for years and currently trade for them. Lynx is a first class firm which not only has one of the best business models in the industry but has a great culture as well. Their recipe is simple: Train people from scratch in sound methodologies and they will prosper. Unlike other firms, their trainers have incentives to make their traders good.

And as for the snake metaphor . . . Eddie is a businessman with a product. He tells it like it is. You may not like him personally (though I seriously doubt you ever met him), but he is genuinely a nice guy.

I only wish that there wasn't so much bitterness on this forum, it might otherwise be a good source of information.

2. I have nothing against them but the damn Assent started locking up traders contribution for one year after the traders leave.

3. What was the original thread?

4. The original thread was a mathematical model by HarryTrader that proved that Leon and Eddie were, in fact, the Antichrist. Walther followed up with an astute prediction of exactly what time tomorrow they would take over the world (+/- 15 minutes, and only if they had divergence).

Need you even ask what mysterious powers made the thread disappear?

5. Mecro

Mecro

LOL

6. Incorrect.

Prop money is held from for a year from the date of deposit.

There is a big difference.

7. Correct! The money is held for one year from deposit, not when you leave.

8. Magna

Magna Administrator

The "defense" has been made, and another fine ET thread bites the dust....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.