In Desperation, Mitt heads towards the middle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Don't leave Brother BSAM

#51     Oct 2, 2012
  2. Wall Street has the Oracle of Omaha....we have ( liberals anyways) the oracle of ET :D :D :D

#52     Oct 2, 2012
  3. To what end? We are going to fall, but we will be the last domino. Most of us will not even be here when that happens.

#53     Oct 2, 2012
  4. Meh, you are another as they say "closet liberal". You should have known the GOP would turn on Mitt. You should have also known that he is a born and bred one percenter, and there is no hiding that.

#54     Oct 2, 2012
  5. Him being a one percenter doesn't make him a bad guy in and of itself. His problem is he's trying to serve too many masters, most of them being crazy. He lost his stride in doing so.

#55     Oct 2, 2012
  6. You should know that calling you a liberal is a good thing. I just don't why you don't just register and carry the card.:)

#56     Oct 2, 2012
  7. Well, it is his campaign. He should have just stood up and said this is what I am going to do.

McCain got beat, but it was an honorable defeat, and he lost no face because of it.

#57     Oct 2, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Did this happen on our planet?

#58     Oct 2, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think you're seriously generalizing. The Tea Party no more control the GOP than the Occupy movement controls the Democratic party.

And I have no idea how you tie "States Rights" to natural selection and Apartheid. That's one helluva leap.

#59     Oct 2, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

How quickly we forget Obama's off-mic comments that were overheard.

#60     Oct 2, 2012