In Desperation, Mitt heads towards the middle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Oct 2, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

It's one thing to say that Obama is going to win, which I agree with.
    It's another thing to be happy about it.

#41     Oct 2, 2012
  2. This is why the GOP basically self immolated shortly after this comment. Worse, Mittens thought he would not be heard. That aspect is the most damning of all.

#42     Oct 2, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

What a steaming pile of shit.

#43     Oct 2, 2012

4. Change of heart Cap ?

#44     Oct 2, 2012
  5. It's hard to know who to hate more. The guy who just flat out throws you to the dogs,(Romney), or the guy who says he's got your back, and then throws you to the dogs, (Obama). The working man has no real representation in the politcal arena. Lot's of lip service from the Dem party, but no real representation.

#45     Oct 2, 2012
  6. I dont like to be one to say I told you so but when Cap said Obama lost the working class white male and would lose IN,OH and PA in April this was my response

#46     Oct 2, 2012
  7. Yes, he has failed to win the hearts and minds of the average American. Indiana will still go for Romney, but he has lost Ohio and Pennsylvania. All three were his for the taking a month ago. Not so today.

#47     Oct 2, 2012
  8. PA and OH were not his a month ago imo,Obama always had them

#48     Oct 2, 2012
  9. I didn't say he had them, I said they were his for the taking. He failed to get a good message out to them.

Edit: Unless you're talking about my original post. I mis read the tea leaves early on.

#49     Oct 2, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

I'm thinking about moving to Greece.

#50     Oct 2, 2012