In Desperation, Mitt heads towards the middle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Oct 2, 2012.

1. You are not a conservative. You are a most likely a Reagan Democrat. Your profile is clear, you are playing for a losing team, Tsing.

#11     Oct 2, 2012
  2. of course. hes the white guy.

#12     Oct 2, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I could care less about the social fight. The Fiscal fight is the one we're up against right now. That's the one that will sink us long after we are still arguing stupid crap about gay marriage and abortion.

#13     Oct 2, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Even if that were true, I should just abandon my beliefs and values because of that?

#14     Oct 2, 2012
  5. Conservatives fired the first shot on social issues. They always do, they always will.

Now, fiscally. We have had this convo before. You know we are beyond the event horizon. Our focus now should be on survivors of the crash. That is why I do not understand some of you fiscal types. We crossed the event horizon during the Bush years, and no, it was not his fault.

Now, if you are a fiscal guy you should be fielding solutions on after the Fall. We going to crash, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. We have not yet gone parabolic, but we have a trend that cannot be broken now.

What is your plan after the Fall?

#15     Oct 2, 2012
  6. No. But you do need to evaluate who actually shares your values. It isn't the Dems, and it isn't the GOP. I know you have looked at Ryan's voting record. I also know that you know Mittens is not a conservative, no sane person is. Why do you align yourself with these people?

#16     Oct 2, 2012
  7. :D :D :D

I will be bringing up many more after Romney loses :D :D :D .

#17     Oct 2, 2012
  8. This is actually saddening. It is a shock to the system when one realizes that a party has hung it's hat on something so base.

I am looking forward to 2016. Christie is a good candidate. And if he wins, I will vote for him. A great many of my friends and family will.

#18     Oct 2, 2012
  9. Too late imo

#19     Oct 2, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Tsing, I'm sorry but RCG is not well. It would be best for him if you didn't continue to engage his illogical diatribe. He needs to concentrate on getting well.

#20     Oct 2, 2012