In Desperation, Mitt heads towards the middle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Oct 2, 2012.

1. :D :D :D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/02/mitt-romney-deferred-action_n_1931845.html

After months of dodging the question, Mitt Romney said on Monday night that he would respect the executive action President Barack Obama put into place granting certain groups of undocumented immigrants a reprieve from deportation.

The former Massachusetts governor has steadfastly refused to address the issue, insisting that he would achieve comprehensive reform quickly enough so as to make the Obama policy a moot point. But in a sit-down interview with the Denver Post, Romney went a step further.

"The people who have received the special visa that the president has put in place, which is a two-year visa, should expect that the visa would continue to be valid. I'm not going to take something that they've purchased," Romney said.

2. What a pathetic candidate,probably worse then McCain and Dole

3. Yup.

I see you are getting rather bold there AK, bringing up old threads, rubbing salt into the wound. Good work.:D

4. Well, this is the thing mrbill. I think Mittens has realized that he has to be who he really is. The true differences between Mittens and Obama are tiny.

There is a part of him I bet who is relieved to have thrown off the Tea Party yolk.

5. Once again , Romney flipping on another one of his flops, question is will his ET flock support him?

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're too dim to see the future, my friend. In the end, it will be the fiscal conservatives that have the last word on all of this. Of course, we'll all be upside down by then.

7. ABO.

Not realizing that to normal educated Americans, ABO= redneck with no education.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm ABO. Wanna put my education, experience and IQ up against yours? Hell, I'm not even from the south!

9. If this were a fiscal fight, I would be with you. But this is in fact a social fight. Please go back and review the GOP primaries, as well as their attack ads. This version of the GOP has hung their hat on social issues. They will be roundly beaten because of this.

#10     Oct 2, 2012