In Defense of Scientist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spect8or, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesus H Christ Danny boy :confused: I mean I always knew you were a 'dickwad', but I had no idea you were into wads of dick. At anyrate, at least your coming out brought you closer to God and you have finally embraced Jesus Christ as your personal saviour :D Who would have thunk Danny Boy was a but pirate?!?!?

#11     May 13, 2004
  2. To each his own, man. Don't be so judgmental. So what if he likes man ass, ferrets, cock rings and Judy Garland? What's it to you?

#12     May 14, 2004
  3. I hear ya. The news was just a little shocking is all. Danny its fine to be homo if thats who you are. You should know you still have a friend in me...

#13     May 14, 2004
  4. first of all you obviously have no life or self-esteem.

second, you admit to fag.

hmmm. it's believable
    ;-/

#14     May 14, 2004
  5. Hmm... once in a blue moon, I just have to agree with LongShot...

Precisely what I thought when I read the first post. This thread really is a clear testament to somebody who seems to have neither a (happy) life, nor any degree of self-esteem, not to mention any sense of good humor (just in case of the remote possibility that this was supposed to be funny). However, since it's really so off-track, boring, and tasteless, I could assume this guy's password was indeed hacked, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

#15     May 16, 2004
  6. come out the closet and admit she's your lover, gay boy :D

(i mean you DO make pretty earrings don't ya) :p

#16     May 16, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.