In Defense of Scientist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spect8or, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've held back too long as many of the jealous trader wannabes on ET have made fun of Scientist, a real-life super successful trader. But due to personal circumstances, I refuse to stay silent any longer. Scientist is not only a great trader, but he's a terrific guy. In fact, he's a lot more than that. Though the ET jerks will mock me for this, I'm not ashamed to admit that, after being introduced to him at "Paddles" in Melbourne one night two months ago, Scientist and I became good friends. Actually, we became more than good friends. I know this is going to open me up to lots of ridicule on ET, but let the truth be known --

Scientist and I are lovers!

And you know what. I'm proud of it. He's the sweetest, most gentle lover any guy could ever ask for. The long nights we've shared, just the two of us, a koala and a tube, as he opens up the mystery of trading (along with an orafice or two) have been the most wonderful of my life. I am so thrilled to call his hot ass, which is warmer than a Kangaroo's pouch, mine. And when he "puts another shrimp on the Danny", well, you can imagine.

So say all you want GG, Longshot and the rest of you idiots. I don't care. Cause Scientist is mine and that's all I'll ever need. So f*ck you all in advance, you jealous f*cks.

2. Damn, that's good comedy!

3. It was not easy for me to confess my love for Scientist to the entire ET community. I would appreciate it if you would respect my outpouring and not make light of it. And while the way Scientist does his wrap around trick is light like summer breeze, my coming out of the closet was not; this is serious business Rearden.

4. BSAM

BSAM

Tell us more about your relationship with the kangaroo.

5. You are one sick fuck! :mad:

6. cable

cable

Scientist's better than most on ET. I've picked up a couple good tips from his posts, which is more than I can say for 80% of the posters here.

But I'll admit -- I haven't been following ET 100%, so I have no idea why everyone's against him.

7. You're right, he is a good kid! And what a handjob he can give :D

8. I'm sorry. As a hard core Libertarian, I realize that there is absolutely nothing wrong with your sweet passionate love with the man-ass of your choosing. Pardon my insensitivity, and accept the jumbo vibrating butt plug I have mailed you as a token of friendship & reconciliation.

9. nkhoi

nkhoi

G. get some help, man!

10. Spanky

Spanky

i sense a hacked password

#10     May 13, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.