in defense of Cramer

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by liulala, Mar 18, 2008.

1. i cannot believe someone is defending Cramer. in fact is am betting you are eother him or his friend. the guy has been dead wrong so many times and when you are dead wrong so many times,the street is going to come down on you because you have a friggin show about stocks. anyone that has the balls to have there own stock show should know full well that if the are more wrong than right,they are going to take plenty of heat.
    also,enough with teh semantics regarding his BSC call. the jerk off said BSC will be fine when the stock was at 60. going to 5 bucks a day after he said that is not fine! is he on drugs!the guy is all over the map and does'nt know shit about trading.i can care less about his hedge fund performance in 1998.

#31     Mar 23, 2008
  2. hughb

hughb

I'm not Cramer or a friend of Cramer, and I like the guy. He's a fireball of enthusiasm and he loves the markets. He has had a lot of bad stock picks. I did pretty bad myself in 2006, lost a bundle. I've never seen his television show, but he used to have a radio show on for a half hour out here in southern CA.

Cramer started at the bottom and worked his way up. I admire that, even though I think he made a bad decision going into the advice-giving business. I don't know exactly what put him on that path, but it almost always ends badly. If I were him I'd go back to trading and give up the entertaninment biz.

#32     Mar 23, 2008
  3. liulala

liulala

Cramer is the biggest oil bull in the last three years, as an individual investor, i certainly made a lot of money on his oil call.

I really appreciate Cramer come to help the little by giving sound advice instead of serving the rich guy

#33     May 28, 2008
  4. Hey Jim! How are you doin'?

Nice call on BSC.

#34     May 28, 2008
  5. liulala

liulala

Cramer never suggested buying BSC. Pls see my previous posts for clarification.

He only said if your money are parked at BSC, it is going to be ok since they have insurance protection.

#35     May 28, 2008
  6. Riiiiight.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gUkbdjetlY8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gUkbdjetlY8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#36     May 28, 2008
  7. liulala

liulala

he didnot suggest people to buy bsc stock at all in that video.

He didnot mean the bsc "stock" at all.

#37     May 28, 2008
  8. suuuuuuure.

#38     May 28, 2008
  9. lol that clip is clasic

cramer is such a putz

95% of his picks underperform. He has to be the worst stock picker ever.

#39     May 28, 2008
  10. liulala

liulala

The offical assessment of Cramer's perfermance should be his action alert plus. He beats sp500.

And you should add a few percentage point to his AAP performance since he bought after subscribers and he got restricted all the time.

Keep the good work, cramer!

#40     May 28, 2008