In Cramer We Trust

Discussion in 'Trading' started by RussellDaytrade, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Staffpro Thank You! I've been saying the same thing they don't even call in and say what the F Jimmy I'm the old lady who you told to hold DRYS at $70 and the again at $55... I heard the same caller twice... it's bouncing back now Jimmy for $16.

My blood really boils with this creep. In just the last two days he has gotten even slimier after Monday's late day sell off he went into hedge Fund mode the trouble is he didn't take the time to read volume measures... so he went on and on about how bad the market is and get out get out get out,... And then he took the set up call which I kid you not went like this-

" Hello Jim "
    " HELLO THERE! "
    " A big booya thank you from central bumpkinville."
    " HOW DID I HELP YOU? "
    Now the guy sounds like he's reading...
    " well on your show on (pick a date around DOW 11,000) you said to take 20% out of the market and let the other 80% ride. I just wanted to say thank you from the little people you are trying to help."
    " YES YES THANK YOU A BIG BEAR BOOYA BACK AT YA I DID SAY THAT ON (pick a date ) it was just an offhand remark and followed by dozens of stock recommendations but THANKS FOR LISTENING!!! "

This was slimy beyond belief, he is desk jockeying the market and trying to make himself look good. The trouble is he's now missed two 800 point moves off the bottom and going negative Monday night after a scary close instead of analyzing it better... that was bordering on criminal. Just as his SELL SELL SELL display on Good Morning America was. So now we all must be aware of the creep going positive on the market. ~stoney

#11     Oct 29, 2008
  2. Fast Money is no better than Cramer, but you have five idiots instead of one. Fast Money and Mad Money need to go.

#12     Oct 29, 2008
  3. TT1

TT1

You got that right! F-ing hate MSNBC!

The only person on MSNBC with any sense of ethical morals was the late Tim Russert.

#13     Oct 29, 2008
  4. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Well in CNBS's defense - they do call his show MAD Money.

Mad as in insane or Mad as in the viewers when they follow his "picks".

#14     Oct 29, 2008
  5. Cramer's problem is his inability to make money in ANY market; bull or bear. Even during the bull market of 05-07 cramer's picks underperformed badly. He recommends some obscure mid cap company, gets the CEO on the air, the stock surges 6% in AH, and within three months it's off 30% while the market is making new highs.

#15     Oct 29, 2008
  6. You mean like Pike Electric!, wasn't that his hurricane play $20 to $7- I know someone still in it. ~ si

#16     Oct 29, 2008