In 1,455 days, President Trump has made 30,529...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wrbtrader, Jan 17, 2021.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I find that somewhat ridiculous but he is the President that tweeted the most. :D

In 1,455 days, President Trump has made 30,529 false or misleading claims

Trump-30529-False-Misleading-Claims.png

wrbtrader

Tony Stark likes this.
  2. stoic

stoic

It saddens me immeasurably to think that there are people out there that essentially believe everything broadcast on CNN.

WeToddDid2 and Wallet like this.
  3. piezoe

piezoe

So far as we are aware, CNN does not intentionally lie. When ted Cruz tells you the election was stolen, he is intentionally lying, Ditto Trump, and Ditto Fox news commentators. They all know the election was not stolen; that Trump lost in a Biden/Harris landslide. That's the difference right there!

4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

As an native English speaker but often living and working in other language nations I have seen a lot of CNN over the years in hotels and airports. CNN is a global news network, you see their offices in many cities.

CNN stacks up well for news against against global norms. Its fairly obvious that there is a campaign to demonise more than the reality by a small fraction of the USA's 4% of the world.

wrbtrader and piezoe like this.
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Bugenhagen and wrbtrader like this.
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

It's just one story...no need to go beyond into "everything". :D

Yet, this particular story correlates with other news media outlets. Simply, maybe they all are lying...most likely not.

wrbtrader

piezoe likes this.
  7. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

It saddens me immeasurably to think that there are people out there that essentially believe anything that comes out of Donald Trumps mouth.

piezoe, userque, wrbtrader and 3 others like this.
  9. ph1l

ph1l

Maybe "we" need some awareness training?:D

10. Wallet

Wallet

I was trying to figure how many times the MSM has made false or misleading statements..... working on the math.

[​IMG]

#10     Jan 17, 2021