imus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hellrider, Apr 8, 2007.

1. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Ok, how about a cracker-ass swedish white-boy, is he able to be racist?

And another question ...

If our good pal hellrider where to call said swede a "cracker-ass swedish white-boy", would that be a racist remark? Cracker-ass swedes hold no political or economical control over our good friend, hellrider, so one must conclude that this would in fact be racism based on the definition provided by hellrider himself.

Actually, I personally hold ZERO political or economical control over hellrider, so therefore it is impossible for me to be racist.

thanks hellrider for finally clearing that up.

#21     Apr 11, 2007
  2. First of all, how is saying someone is a "nappy headed ho" racist?...just because their black?..I guess that gives them an outlet. Why's everyone making such a big f---ing deal out of this?..the man said he was sorry, and if he really means it, then give the man a second chance.

If anyone should get fired, its Bill O'Reilly.

cm

#22     Apr 11, 2007
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

Imus program never was taken seriously before anyway. Bunch of "do gooders" saying he is a bad boy. Gee, how quaint is that?

Wise up folks the problem is in the White House not in an outhouse. Imus should apologize to the gals and just flip everyone else off and be done with it. .. :eek:

#23     Apr 11, 2007
  4. Let's not be retarded. You don't attribute "nappy-headed" as specifically-targeted to blacks? You don't need to be Captain Subtext to figure it out.

His cohort said "Jigaboo" as well. It's pretty cut and dried. No different than using the "N-word" IMO.

If he really means it? HTF do you discern whether he's sincere? Polygraphy? IMO, it makes no difference. The bullets are out of the gun and he should resign immediately.

Semantics aside, it's all about advertising dollars. You can't expect Coca-Cola, among others, will risk the negative publicity of sponsoring this freakish turd. He looks alien. Talk about a face for radio.

Opie and Anthony got shit-canned for far less.

#24     Apr 11, 2007
  5. bighog

bighog Guest

IMUS show cancelled by MSNBC. without a certain amount of ad revenue they bailed on him, but gee, before when the money was there and he said a LOT worse stuff...... all was fine.

Lrts just hope Joe Kernan and shit for brains carl do not get a program. .. :mad:

#25     Apr 11, 2007
  6. Dropped by MSNBC. Say goodbye to 50 viewers.

#26     Apr 11, 2007
  7. It will all blow over, and before you know it, it will be yesterdays news. I mean, who the heck talks about michael richards anymore?...no one.

Imus will kiss some more ass, do some under the table favors, and his show will be back in full swing, but I could care less, I dont watch it.

#27     Apr 11, 2007
  8. hughb

hughb

Imus makes a living by insulting, Sharpton makes a living by being insulted. I wouldn't piss on either one of them if their guts were on fire. But Imus on the ground grovelling for Sharpton brings a smile to my face.

Back when Clinton was in office, Imus was attending a roast where the Clintons were being roasted. He made an off color joke about President Clinton's adultery and an apology was demanded later. Imus went on 60 Minutes and defiantly refused to apologize. "I'll say whatever I want!" he claimed.

Well, he ain't so defiant now. He can't crank the apologies out fast enough. It turns out he was just another full-of-shit blowhard.

His fans should be abandoning him in droves right now, unless they're a bunch of chicken shits too.

#28     Apr 12, 2007
  9. and msnbc didnt see that as a liability from day 1?

#29     Apr 12, 2007
  10. "Skanky Ho Bag Sluts"

LMAO!

#30     Apr 12, 2007