imus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hellrider, Apr 8, 2007.

1. if the gloves dont fit, you must acquit.
    fyi, there are no black racists. there are blacks who are biased against whts. racism can only take place in an environment where 1 grp dominates over another socially, politically and economically, i.e. apartheid in south africa.

#11     Apr 8, 2007
  2. Congrats! You play a good race card! Just continue saying whatever you want about "crackers" with no repercussions! You win! You da man... what say you?

#12     Apr 8, 2007
  3. Imus suspended from MSNBC for 2 weeks.

Olberman reruns?

I thought Sharpton and Jackson were Christian Ministers? Don't they forgive? LOL

#13     Apr 9, 2007
  4. Yes, what Imus said was outrageous, especially considering the lyrical sensitivity of African American rappers. :D

#14     Apr 9, 2007
  5. Kramer and Imus are racist but Sharpton and Farrakhan aren't? Sharpton says he isn't letting Imus off the hook? SICKENING.

Wake up people.

#15     Apr 9, 2007
  6. Sharpton bitching about racism is akin to the ZZZzzztroll whining about hypocrisy.

#16     Apr 10, 2007
  7. 3 duke lacrosse players got away with raping a sista.

#17     Apr 11, 2007
  8. Since when do you have to rape a "nappy haired ho'???:D

#18     Apr 11, 2007
  9. pattersb

pattersb Guest

So, let's say I go on Safari in Africa, I can only demonstrate bias on my trip?

What a complete and utter buffoon you are. But please keep talking you offer the best arguments against yourself.

#19     Apr 11, 2007

10. Whites dominate in S. AFrica too....even though they are a minority...i see a trend here

#20     Apr 11, 2007