IMUS sucks up at 1pm

Discussion in 'Politics' started by William Rennick, Apr 9, 2007.

1. here is a new word for ya:WONDERBREAD.

#51     Apr 10, 2007
  2. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

here are some good people ... if you dare:

http://www.blackplanet.com/forums/thread.html?thread_id=53811

#52     Apr 10, 2007
  3. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Could someone explain how it happens that Bill O'Reilly is regularly denounced as a racist for bashing rappers for their use of far more vile language then "hos"?

I just watched a replay of the news conference for the Rutger's Womens basketball team. The same people who defend their rapper-brothers and done hoods on the likes of O'Reilly seem mortified by phrases used by black women all-the-time. "Nappy headed"... Oh Boy! Call in the national guard.

Where are the news conferences against the vile-degenerate crap being pumped and sold to kids. Oh I'm sorry, that's racist, I'll clean out my desk immediately and continue on to the re-education camp.

Poor Imus, the white man in a perfect position to be scapegoated. There will be more, and more, and more, and more, and more ...

#53     Apr 11, 2007
  4. "Where are the news conferences against the vile-degenerate crap being pumped and sold to kids."

There has been some outrage, to sum it up it went something like this: When the rap artist is confronted with the content of his lyrics the usual reply is "Why you messing with my bling" In other words, we are jealous of his money and trying to keep 'em down again, and don"t want Blacks to succeed. Btw, white suburban kids buy all the rap cd's, they are not all thugged out, the point being, the image of the rapper (guns and gangs, etc) is the new sterotype of blacks, that blacks are putting out there in the media. (Or white corporate media??)

What to do? Ha, Bill Cosby has some solutions and he was belittled by everyone publicy, but in private most influential black leaders agree with him. It is a tough situation. All about the money. There is no money in responsibilty only money for the victim. Trial lawyer 101. There is no percentage in taking responsibilty.

Its not a re-education, more like an understanding, imo the definitive book on black America is titled "Enough - the phony leaders and dead end movements" Read it, it covers every subject discussed here, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, rap etc.

P.s re rap, there has been flack about the content about C&W music lyrics, drinking etc, most c&w music now: two thumbs down, go figure.

#54     Apr 11, 2007
  5. Below is a smash hit for a superstar rapper and an academy award winner.....where is the outrage? Talk about demeaning women!..worse yet, where is shapton and Jackson demanding this never be played on the radio ? Why don't they ask the singer to come on their radio show and explain this? How about " im asking for your record contract to be cancelled and for all sponsors of your tour to back out....we have been working for 20 years to get people to stop using these slurs and your glorifying it in song so every white man and woman in america can hum racial slurs with a smile on their face"

Where is NOW about this? where is the Rutgers Hoops team and all women demanding an aploggy for this?????????

[Jamie Foxx]
    She take my money when I'm in need
    Yea she's a trifflin friend indeed
    Oh she's a gold digga way over town
    That dig's on me

[Chorus:]
    (She did me wrong
    Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm Need)
    But she aint messin wit no broke niggaz
    (She did me wrong)
    Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm need)
    but she aint messin wit no broke niggaz
    get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
    get down girl go head

[Verse 1:]
    Cutie the bomb
    Met her at a beauty salon
    With a baby louis vuitton
    Under her underarm
    She said I can tell you ROC
    I can tell by ya charm
    Far as girls you got a flock
    I can tell by ya charm and ya arm
    but I'm lookin for the one
    have you seen her
    My psychic told me she have a ass like Serena
    Trina, Jennifer Lopez, four kids
    An i gotta take all they bad ass to show-biz
    Ok get ya kids but then they got their friends
    I Pulled up in the Benz, they all got up In
    We all went to Den and then I had to pay
    If you fuckin with this girl then you betta be payed
    You know why
    It take too much to touch her
    >From what I heard she got a baby by Busta
    My best friend say she use to fuck wit Usher
    I dont care what none of yall say I still love her

(She did me wrong)
    (She did me wrong)
    get down girl go head

[Verse 2:]
    18 years, 18 years
    She got one of yo kids got you for 18 years
    I know somebody payin child support for one of his kids
    His baby momma's car and crib is bigger than his
    You will see him on TV Any Given Sunday
    Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
    She was spose to buy ya shorty TYCO with ya money
    She went to the doctor got lypo with ya money
    She walkin around lookin like Micheal with ya money
    Should of got that insured got GEICO for ya moneeey
    If you aint no punk holla We Want Prenup
    WE WANT PRENUP!, Yeaah
    It's something that you need to have
    Cause when she leave yo ass she gone leave with half
    18 years, 18 years
    And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his

(She did me wrong)
    (She did me wrong)
    get down girl go head

[Verse 3:]
    Now I aint sayin you a gold digger you got needs
    You dont want ya dude to smoke but he can't buy weed
    You got out to eat and he cant pay yall cant leave
    There's dishes in the back, he gotta roll up his sleeves
    But why yall washin watch him
    He gone make it into a Benz out of that Datson
    He got that ambition baby look in his eyes
    This week he moppin floorz next week it's the fries
    So, stick by his side
    I know his dude's ballin but yea thats nice
    And they gone keep callin and tryin
    But you stay right girl
    But when you get on he leave yo a** for a white girl

Get down girl go head get down
    Get down girl go head get down
    get down girl go head get down
    get down girl go head
    (can you play that back)

#55     Apr 11, 2007
  6. #56     Apr 11, 2007
  7. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070411/ap_on_re_us/duke_lacrosse

Duke case to be dropped. As a white male I have been offended. I demand the entire Duke administration resign, along with the prosecutor. The radical left student body that held protests calling for the heads of the accused should be expelled. All media whores that piled on,(you know who they are), should be fired. I'm waiting!

#57     Apr 11, 2007
  8. " Using Feminism as a lever, elite social engineers are foisting this model on society as a whole. Aldous Huxley warned us about this model in Brave New World (1932) where promiscuity was encouraged, marriage and family proscribed and children born in state-sponsored hatcheries. This is where sexual behaviour at elite universities like Duke is leading. These are the "women's rights" our decadent society is fighting to impose on Muslims.

It makes perfect sense that Feminism would kill a heterosexual institution like courtship. Behind the facade of "women's rights," post-war Feminism is lesbian in character. It teaches that heterosexual roles (wife, mother) are "socially constructed" and "oppressive" to women. It encourages women to abandon them and imitate men instead. It was instigated by the Rockefeller Foundation which continues to finance it today as part of their plutocratic occult New World Order. All those idealistic feminists who wanted to "change the world" are getting their wish. "

#58     Apr 11, 2007
  9. "I demand the entire Duke administration resign, along with the prosecutor."

Agreed. Did you read the spin those professors wrote to back up their intial statements? It was despicable. More common sense outta them thar hills than a formal education. Sheesh.

#59     Apr 11, 2007
  10. Scared for life? You be the judge!
    Rutgers female basketball players being referred to as "nappy-headed ho's" as part of a comedy act, or being accused of rape, arrested, convicted by the media and their whores, being an outcast to your peers, and having your entire personal life under a microscope for several months?
    No justice, no peace? I prefer to say, No justice, no sympathy! Black community needs to clean up their own act before passing judgement on whitey.

#60     Apr 11, 2007