Improvement needed on the new IB Webtrader

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by hajimow, Mar 3, 2007.

1. hajimow

hajimow

Recently IB has released the new beta version of Webtrader. If you are using Webtrader, please use this thread for your suggestions and or possible bugs. Here are my comments and suggestions:

1- High and Low prices of the day is not available for the quotes anymore.It just shows bid and ask and the last price.

2- Open price was not available in the old version and is not available in the new beta version either and I believe it is very helpful to have it included.

3- It would be helpful if a page is generated to screen stocks with big loss or gain or high volume or .....

4- It would be nice if we could add a quote called "myaccount" to the stock list and we could also get a chart for that to see how our account is doing during the day.

2. Hajimow,

Can you answer a question for me? Is there a streaming chart capability in WebTrader? IB's website mentions something about a chart function under the "Products" tab in WebTrader, but doesn't go into detail.

I'm trying to find a way to trade Hang Seng futures without a big software download. I already have TradeStation on my computer and don't want to create problems with additional software.

3. ids

ids

Charts are pretty rudimentary right now. They refresh once a minute. It is more like yahoo charts. If you need something better, you should use TWS.
    We do not have intentions to put more and more features in WebTrader. TWS is our main platform. We are still listening to your requests. This http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/general/poll/poll.php?ib_entity=llc is the best place to go.