improve a country without spending money

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Jul 20, 2009.

1. dewton

dewton

the "funding restraints argument" is a lie. why are big banks entitled to $23 trillion and we the people get nothing but funding restraints?

#11     Jul 21, 2009
  2. Are you running for office or trying to get noticed by academia? First the invention of "dualflation" term thread. And now...

#12     Jul 21, 2009
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

neither. i want to change things and i do have the ear of some influential people. however i myself have no interest in office. the dualflation term was just to try and make it easier to explain why there would be two forms of inflation in coming future. one is a form of cost push inflation but i couldn't call it that because most macroeconomist don't believe it exists and become hostile about it. so to get round that i invented dualflation.

even if i was running for office isn't it better that i would ask people what they want not just tell them.

#13     Jul 21, 2009
  4. the purpose of the Economics forum is not to get other people to buy in that you are smart.

And now "you have the ear of influential people." No one here cares about how brilliant you consider yourself.

So far, both threads look like you are trolling for attention and applause.

Why don't you try something like discussing Economics here? Look at the previous threads and you will see what people generally are discussing.

This is not an Econ 101 academic forum, it is about Economics as in "what economics events and issues are affecting the world as ET posters go?"

#14     Jul 21, 2009
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

economics is a wide subject area so can cover lots of different things. if you look at most of the posts here they either talk about the end of the world or how certain information may affect stock, share or commodity prices.

the fact is discussing economic terminology is important to understanding what may happen in the future.

if you look at my other posts i usually put a link to an article and a short comment. this enables people to be made aware of the article and i make no reference to economic theories.

it is only occasionally that i will offer further thought on the subject or air my own views. when i do i get good responses. i do try to start debates as well to get people involved in the forums. so i pick topical articles such as the troop number post or the house price post. this way i can involve people in the forum and get them to share their ideas. i also did this post to see if anyone had any inventive ideas i could put forward to people i know in positions that could get something worth while implemented.

if you dislike my posts so much then either stop reading them or posting them or if it bothers you that much complain to an administrator. however i think you would have problems due to me never using curse words.

the fact that i have invoked such a reaction from you would suggest that i am serving some form of purpose to get you thinking.

the only other thing i can think of is that my arguments and posts make yours seem limited and cause you embarrassment.

either way i wish you well even if you don't wish me the same.

p.s. if it is required i can prove i know people that have influence although would prefer not to.

#15     Jul 21, 2009