Important

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader58, Aug 30, 2001.

1. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

LOL LOL LOL! Baron, that's the best laugh I've had in weeks!!!

#11     Aug 31, 2001
  2. i dont know about ip addresses and such, i can barely turn the damn thing on. :cool: perhaps traderrx uses the same iinternet provider...hell i dont know. im sure a lot of people use my internet provider. just a guess.

btw, thanks for the warm welcome fellas. now you'll excuse me while i remove this knife from my back. :eek:

#12     Aug 31, 2001
  3. Turok

Turok

>If the posts from other members regarding
    >your identity are "paranoid fantasies", please
    >explain why your IP address of 24.159.3.213
    >matches tradeRX's??

Ohhhh, man... Now THAT is funny.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB

#13     Aug 31, 2001
  4. Grabbit

Grabbit

And what happens when I press "kill"? Is it the same as ignore? I surely don't want to kill any of you folks, but I'd love to try it out.
    Or shall I use myself as a guinea-pig and risk committing suicide?:D

#14     Aug 31, 2001
  5. Thank you Baron, I found the ignore feature. Most of the posters on these boards are quite intelligent and helpful. Hopefully now that
    TraderRX is gone I will not have to use it.

#15     Aug 31, 2001
  6. Grabbit

Grabbit

And what about voodoo_investments_inc? I wonder what his IP is.

#16     Aug 31, 2001
  7. Turok

Turok

>im sure a lot of people use my
    >internet provider. just a guess.

BZZZZZZZZZZ...thanks for playing, but wrong guess.

JB

#17     Aug 31, 2001
  8. Since tradeRX lied about his identity, does it mean that he also lied about his NVDA plays? :D
    Man, and I thought he was our resident NVDA meister. What a letdown!

#18     Aug 31, 2001
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Hey folks, let's not get too heady about this. Like a phoenix he rose from the ashes once, and I'm sure he'll do it again (if he hasn't already) as soon as he realizes everyone has him on their ignore list.

Of course, tom p recognized him immediately on his Metamorphosis of tradeRX thread, and I seconded it without delay on that same thread. Amazing how quickly a nasty personality just shines through, no matter how the boy tries to disguise it!

#19     Aug 31, 2001
  10. trader58

trader58

This board is about discussing ideas. We basically trust who we say we are even though we don't know for sure. I for one, give everyone the benefit of the doubt..but once I that person fails to earn it (TradeRx), I basically disregard everthing he(or she) said. For all we know TradeRx is some teenager with too much time on his(her) hands or maybe a housewife who likes to pretend to be other people on message boards. But the bottom line is, going on my instincts TradeRx is not a success at trading or in life. He/she is only a legend in his/her own mind and probably needs some professional help. I only thank Baron that because of the "ignore" function, I will never have to read any more pompous, self-inflating and non-beneficial remarks. Thank goodness I have read my last CACHINGO.

peace:D

#20     Aug 31, 2001