Importance of demo

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by NeilKruger, Oct 1, 2020.

1. I agree with you, demo trading helps in making aware of the market as well as of the platform which one will be going to use. When I started trading, I practised my strategies on fxview’s demo account for months before going live with them.

#81     Jan 3, 2022
  2. i got very shocked when saw this topic in Broker discussion , by the way thanks to everyone.

#82     Jan 12, 2022
  3. Aero Dave

Aero Dave

I think demo account is very important when you start as it allows you to understand how the platform works and get a feel of the broker's trading conditions.

#83     Jan 13, 2022
  4. the demo account can be a best part of trading if anyone focus on there.

#84     Jan 14, 2022
  5. doing trade in a demo account is very good but need a good focus if anyone want to bring good knowledge and experience.

#85     Jan 18, 2022
  6. i am trading at the moment in demo , its boring but of course good place to learn real trading attitude.

#86     Feb 7, 2022
  7. Normalcy

Normalcy

I think I can’t agree completely with the op post. When I started live trading with pepperstone after 3 months on its demo it was like starting all over again. So I went back to practice but this time with a small account of $50 with coinexx. With real money real emotions kick in and you understand trading psychology. I would always recommend practicing on a micro account than on a demo account.

#87     Feb 9, 2022
  8. Andrei_65

Andrei_65

When we start trading, a demo account is a requirement. I still occasionally utilize a sample account, primarily for backtesting my trading strategies. It's a fantastic approach to study and test.

#88     Jul 21, 2022
  9. Elly9

Elly9

A demo account allows you to test different strategies before going live. It also helps you understand how the trading platform works.

#89     Aug 18, 2022
  10. right now i am using demo account seriously where i am, using all trading strategies to see the performance how it works.

#90     Aug 19, 2022