Importance of demo

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by NeilKruger, Oct 1, 2020.

1. MotionX

MotionX

Practising on demo accounts makes you aware of the platform, market and helps in learning to identify the risks. For beginners, it is the most beneficial way to enhance their knowledge and get prepared for the live trading.

#51     Mar 8, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  2. Xwell

Xwell

And do not forget that on a demo account you can test your strategy and understand what needs to be changed or corrected.

#52     Apr 2, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  3. Alsafym

Alsafym

The possibilities of a demo account are quite extensive, but not only for beginners, but also for experienced traders.

#53     Apr 5, 2021
  4. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

For those who want to achieve the fastest and best result on a real account, he does not deprive the demo account of attention and determines a sufficient amount of time for this.

#54     Apr 5, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  5. Tarei

Tarei

If you do not want to risk your real funds, then it is best to take practice on a demo account.

#55     Apr 15, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  6. Laura48

Laura48

Right! Demo accounts is an apt platform to learn imo.

#56     Apr 21, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  7. primus88

primus88

Is very important start with demo, my first month I loss 5400 and second 2100, but is virtual money, so no problem, but if I loss this amount in real:banghead:

#57     Apr 23, 2021
  8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

one idea i have been saying for years is "you have no business trading a live account until you can be consistently profitable in a demo account first" (or at least double a demo account). I highly recommend IB tws demo as a learning platform

#58     Apr 23, 2021
  9. thursday

thursday

I always follow this type of mantra. It makes sense in this term, you need to make a profitable return in demo account before you can try out live trading.

#59     May 20, 2021
  10. Geffry

Geffry

Demo account is a must when we begin trading. I still use a demo account sometimes say for backtesting my strategies mainly. Its a great way to learn and test .

#60     Jun 3, 2021