Importance of demo

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by NeilKruger, Oct 1, 2020.

1. 30 euros is low! Such small capital I doubt will fetch anything.

#41     Jan 4, 2021
  2. It was just so I could get to know the real trading environment. Although I did practice on demo account of xm for some time, but live trading was still something else. Even if less, money was real. Now I am trading obviously bigger amount on fxview, It was only in say first 1 to 2 months that I kept my transactions to less than 50.

#42     Jan 4, 2021
  3. Demo accounts are an absolute necessity.

#43     Jan 4, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  4. Joeyadi

Joeyadi

Some people underestimate the importance of a demo account and consider it a very annoying mistake.

#44     Feb 12, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  5. thursday

thursday

I dont think I have seen or heard of people saying that demo is annoying, but they are more lenient toward it as they think that it is an optional, when it is not.

#45     Feb 16, 2021
  6. mlawson71

mlawson71

I have certainly seen people saying it's unnecessary, which I don't agree with.

#46     Feb 17, 2021
  7. thursday

thursday

Well, yea those are ignorant and will, sooner or later, be getting a lesson haha

#47     Feb 24, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  8. mlawson71

mlawson71

Those people claimed they were past the newbie stage, so I assume the lesson didn't take. Who knows.

#48     Feb 24, 2021
    thursday likes this.
  9. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

Really important, I mean, I cannot imagine trading without trying out in a demo. It is like trying to ride the bicycle without using training wheels. You are only going to hurt yourself in the end. Demo trading is a necessity for every trader, in my opinion.

#49     Mar 2, 2021
  10. Beginners and newbie entering forex for the first time should trade using the demo account before entering live trading to gain knowledge about live market trades and about forex platforms.

#50     Mar 4, 2021