Importance of demo

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by NeilKruger, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Codrin

Codrin

I think it’s important that you place at least 60-85 demo trades on the platforms you’ll be using before you start trading with your hard-earned money as I believe practicing on a demo account is a good way to gain empirical knowledge without exposing yourself to any real risk. I also did the same when I was new to the market, some of the demo accounts I used were of icm, xm and currently using fxview demo to backtest my strategies.

#31     Dec 2, 2020
  2. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

The main concept of the advantage of calculating the throne is quite effective and useful.

#32     Dec 16, 2020
  3. Joseph@

Joseph@

The main reason why beginners are advised to use a demo account before live trading is to understand about the live trading because it has the same replica of the live account.

And by practising on a demo account, a trader can develop new strategies and build confidence to take a certain risk in live trading.

#33     Dec 18, 2020
    atawil likes this.
  4. atawil

atawil

I would like to add that the main purpose of a trading on demo account before going live is to create a trading system not just learning setup or managing risks etc you should have a complete or somewhat effieceint system to go live imho

#34     Dec 18, 2020
  5. The demo account serves as a kind of simulator for developing trading skills and gaining experience in the Forex market.

#35     Dec 28, 2020
  6. Jenci

Jenci

Yes only real money is not involved rest everything else is same so traders should practice on demo account sincerely.

#36     Dec 31, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  7. I know it’s not my real money that I am putting in, I just can not seem to take demo accounts seriously. Is it of any use then?

#37     Dec 31, 2020
  8. I would always advocate use of demo accounts.

#38     Jan 1, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  9. Ytintod

Ytintod

In that case you could go for a broker like instaforex or avatrade, you can start practicing with a smaller deposit, with avatrade it starts from $100.

#39     Jan 1, 2021
  10. Even Fxview and XM are good for that matter, I practiced on fxview with only 30 euros as my first trade.

#40     Jan 1, 2021
    Nobert likes this.