Importance of demo

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by NeilKruger, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Demo trading is ideal for beginners because it allows them to test all of their strategies. However, I would advise against staying on it for an extended period of time because the live trading experience is when you will know if the strategy developed will generate profits.

#111     Feb 1, 2023
  2. josy5

josy5

Demo is really a important step before we switch to live trading, it gives us a fair understanding of the charts and tools.

#112     Feb 1, 2023
  3. S.Luke

S.Luke

The demo is a location where you can demonstrate your ability to manage trading techniques, so don't dismiss it.

You can also use brokers like Avatrade or FP Markets that provide educational materials for new traders.

#113     Mar 2, 2023
  4. demo is really important , but there is no real money , so no emotions work . this is the sad reality.

#114     Mar 24, 2023
  5. kroxobor

kroxobor

When emotions are involved you will likely make a lot of mistakes and place trades where R/R ratio is heavily against you. That's why trader should focus on how to eliminate emotions from trading.

#115     Mar 26, 2023
  6. emotions really causes a great risky approach in this trading place . so we should manage it

#116     Mar 27, 2023
  7. to manage emotions is really a difficult task , need a strong trading discipline with strong mindset.

#117     Mar 27, 2023
  8. I remember feeling quite nervous when I first started out. In order to practice, I used several brokers including fxview & pepperstone, and slowly gained confidence in my trades.

#118     Mar 31, 2023
  9. eleanorK80

eleanorK80

Demo accounts are important for traders to practice and test their strategies without risking real money, familiarize themselves with trading platforms, and compare brokers to find the best fit for their needs.

#119     Mar 31, 2023
  10. eleanorK80

eleanorK80

Hey dude, whats sim account? i havent heard that

#120     Mar 31, 2023