Imperialism, murder, and disregard for sovereignty; policy of Democrat adminstration

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 7, 2011.

1. Wow, so anyone who types is a "bigot racist". Interesting definition.

Racist: One who types. :D :p

#31     May 8, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, great graphic. You're bang-on re the crocodile tears.

#32     May 8, 2011
  3. Well, I guess the leftist disrespect for sovereignty and due process, and the use of death squads is nothing new...

#33     May 8, 2011
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

First, if Pakistan takes our billion$, then they'll take our raids. Second, OBL had his due process when he gleefully admitted to the whole world on videotape that 9/11 was his baby. And the use of assassination is nothing new to the left or the right.

Move on to your next whine, you're just boring us with this one.

#34     May 8, 2011
  5. So it was OK when I was ranting at the hypocritical B.S. of the left when they trashed Bush for everything under the sun, but I give the right a punch when they do the same to Obama...I'm "mad at the world."
    Like I've written over and over, Obama has plenty of shit in his game, as did Bush, but some things they've done right, and this is the case with the extermination of Bin Laden. The nit picking just makes the right look small and petty. They got him, and that's all that matters. Good call and good execution by the Obama administration, and of course the Seals. Now if you want to talk about his handling of the economy, illegal immigration, energy policy, political reform, corporate thuggery, foreign policy in general? Throw the bum out. He's just Bush with a tan.

#35     May 8, 2011
  6. Oh, so since we give them aid, we can raid with impunity? I didn't realize that was in the contract.

Raid or no raid, the issue is that there was no due process. Saddam and even Nazi leaders had fair trials with representation. Of course that's the only way to legitimize the whole ordeal. Not under Obama- he acts as judge, jury, and executioner. Why bother with the Western standards of due process when you can just send in a death squad? Unless of course you aren't much of a westerner and have no regard for western value...

Also, having some multilateral support going in to get him would have also been great, adding legitimacy to the operation. Yet mr obama, with his peace prize saw no need for any such thing. Just wondering where all his legendary diplomacy went.

#36     May 8, 2011
  7. Good call and good execution? But all the intel was derived from Bush policy. Obama can't really take any credit for it. And really, is there any credit to take? I mean, we've had 2 wars, spent trillions of dollars, suspended the 4th amendment, and taken 10 years to catch ONE little arab. I don't see that there's much to "take credit" for really. If this is something to "take credit" for, I'm afraid our standards have fallen substantially. If anything it's kind of shameful that it took 10 years, 2 wars, trillions of dollars, and countless invasions of privacy.

#37     May 8, 2011
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

They took the money, they had an obligation to report on him, they did dick. What time yesterday were you born?
    He already confessed, Saddam and the Nazis didn't. It was Bush who put the "Wanted, Dead or Alive" sentence on him. Show us where you complained about that BEFORE this month or just reveal yourself to be a shameless hypocrite ... again.
    Once more you reveal yourself to be a naive little child, or a shameless hypocritical reichtard suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome. Enjoy those yummy sour grapes. :D

#38     May 8, 2011
  9. Larson

Larson Guest

Lol. "ONE little arab".

#39     May 8, 2011
  10. The call was to kill Bin laden. I don't see how anyone other than a terrorist can argue with that call. The execution of that call? Well, he's dead, so yes the execution was carried out very well.
    Now if you want to talk about all the ancillary crap that has gone on since 9/11 then yes I agree, we've paid too high a price for one dead terrorist. Mis-guided and poorly managed wars, trillions of dollars, loss of our freedoms, etc., etc. Damn straight, it's been a tragic comedy of errors and injustice. However, to lay all this at the feet of Obama is simply wrong.
    When the left was launching their assault against Bush I called them on their shit when they acted as if the world was just all fine and dandy prior to Jan. 2001. Now the right is acting as if all was fine and dandy prior to Jan. 2009. Sorry, but I can't just turn a blind eye and deaf ear to that type of hypocritical bullshit.
    The invasion of our individual freedoms and rights has been going on for decades. You want to slam Obama for failing to follow through with his whole hope and change routine, I'm with you. He's just more of the same. But if you're going to act as if things were just fine prior to his arrival then I'll call you or anyone else on their shit.

#40     May 8, 2011