Imperialism, murder, and disregard for sovereignty; policy of Democrat adminstration

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 7, 2011.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

+1

I've never seen such crocodile tears from the right over an anti-American terrorist before. It's very enlightening, and nauseating. If Bush had done this, the same creeps would be promoting him for Mount Rushmore. The hypocrisy is disgusting.

Obama did exactly what he promised way back in 2007. This nonsense from the right is sour grapes on steroids.

[​IMG]

#11     May 8, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

LOL the only thing the right is complaining about is the hypocrisy of the left. Keep trying though....

#12     May 8, 2011
  3. Actually, what he said he'd do in 2007 was immediately end the war, withdraw all the troops from Iraq, and close gitmo. Just sayin...

#13     May 8, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

We all know this is false. Obama doesnt break his promises.

#14     May 8, 2011
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Granted we should be out of Iraq and Gitmo should be closed, but our troops in Iraq are no longer dying like they were under Bush and prisoners are no longer being tortured like they were under Bush. Your assertion that Obama is just carrying out Bush's policies unchanged are false. The bulk of the information locating Osama bin Laden didn't come from waterboarding. It's possible that none of it did, and certainly feasible that none of it had to.

Again your entire tirade strikes me as basically sour grapes that a Democrat did in less than one third the time what your precious Republican couldn't do in over seven years.

[​IMG]

#15     May 8, 2011
  6. What non-sense from the radical right. You guys sound just like the dopes on the radical left when Bush was in office.
    I have a solution to restore some sanity to our politics. Come next November when people go to the polls they must answer a couple simple questions.
    Question one: Has the President done anything right? If they answer no they get beat to death with a tire iron.
    Question two: Has the President done anything wrong? If they answer no they get beat to death with a tire iron.
    I'd be happy to volunteer to do the beating. Bunch of fucking morons, the lot of you fringe lunatics.

#16     May 8, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

Have you turned into a troll, or, instead finally losing your mind from Agent-Orange exposure? Your posts are becoming mre and more unstable.

#17     May 8, 2011
  8. Shagi

Shagi

Stupid racist bigot - African dictators have murdered far much less people than European dictators/thugs.

#18     May 8, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

He unfortunately lost his job and is pretty much mad at the world right now. He used to be pretty cool before that.

#19     May 8, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

I'm afraid I'll have to go with the Obama supporters on his action against Bin Laden. I don't care if we had to assassinate him in a Moscow jail. It was what we had to do for all the Americans he killed and their survivors.

But, his actions since the commandos left Osama's compound have been ludacris; bury the body as sea so as not to upset Muslims (are you nuts?), withhold the death pics so not to be "spiking the ball" then take a victory tour of the 9/11 memorial and the SEAL's base (again, are you nuts?); and pat yourself on the back all week Mr. President (you are nuts!). It's not good for a president to be so self-centered. He was not elected to serve himself.

As far as CaptianObvious goes, I recently had to put him on ignore until (or unless) he comes back down to Earth. There are one or two others who post here who have also done a complete 180. I just hope their condition hasn't developed because of something more serious than a series of personal external events.

#20     May 8, 2011