Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GEBAKK, Jun 18, 2009.

1. I agree. Lets impeach him for being a criminal.

#41     Jun 18, 2009
  2. fhl

fhl

fugget impeachment.

we need a pinochet or franco.

:eek:

#42     Jun 18, 2009
  3. Cesko

Cesko

we need a pinochet

Dictator willing to listen to people like Milton Friedman and at the same time getting rid of lefty scoundrel like Obama,Pelosi,Reid,Axelrod,Emanuel etc. with no apology, would be perfect. This country would be unstoppable.
    The only problem? Not doable in the U.S..

P.S. Do you remember long lines of people waiting to pay respect after he died? It was on BBC !!!!

#43     Jun 18, 2009
  4. I don't think there are many around anymore with the stature of
    Milton Friedman. But getting rid of the Gang of Five mentioned above would be a huge improvement.
    They are singlehandedly ruining the USA.

#44     Jun 18, 2009
  5. Eight

Eight

Speaking of impeachment, what happened to all that bullshit big mouth talk about trying GWB and his VP for war crimes? Pelosi and all of them were vowing to put them away, now that they are in power, nothing has changed.. and there is no talk of war crimes either.. what a bunch of bullshit comes out of the left, continuously I might point out. They accuse, when it gets old and everybody knows they can't make a case... they move on to the next accusations...

#45     Jun 18, 2009
  6. GEBAKK

GEBAKK

Thanks for returning on topic!

It's also amazing that some of them, including Obama are talking about returning to the free market all of the time, while they increase government interference.

#46     Jun 19, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

So far no men in black have shown up at the house. Apparently lil'vein was in a good mood yesterday and graciously let me off the hook.

Whew!

:D

#47     Jun 19, 2009