Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GEBAKK, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Cesko

Cesko

Redneck slurs are perfectly OK aren't they? Go find canadian trading site asshole. I really don't want to TOLERATE you here.

#31     Jun 18, 2009
  2. A redneck slur, or a slur about rednecks? I trade a US market, Ceska.

#32     Jun 18, 2009
  3. Wow. The liberal hypocrisy is on full display in this thread.

How come the libs aren't using the "Letterman" defense, it was just a joke?

Where was the liberal outrage when- "Author Varon BK Sharma blames George W Bush for all of the world's problems today, so much that he has written a fictional account about his assassination. italk spoke to the self-proclaimed controversial writer of The Assassination of George Bush"

#33     Jun 18, 2009
  4. You seem to know a lot about the subject, Maggy...

#34     Jun 18, 2009
  5. Not quite the same. One was funny, if possibly/arguably in bad taste, because of the irony. The other remark can potentially be viewed as treasonous or traitorous. Simply because they are mere words (at this point) does not necessarily mean they can be equated with one another. Six of the first does NOT equal a half dozen of the other.

#35     Jun 18, 2009
  6. Please refer me to a previous post of yours where you shared the same feelings towards the author of the book I mentioned.

I'm guessing you won't find one.

#36     Jun 18, 2009
  7. Although I have heard passing reference to this matter, I am not at all familiar with the details. Please tell me what your position is regarding this book of fiction you referenced.

#37     Jun 18, 2009
  8. I merely pointed out that you not only post shit but that you can't even communicate it properly. Why am I not surprised that you equate even rudimentary education with fascism?

#38     Jun 18, 2009
  9. Your parents are siblings, aren't they?

#39     Jun 18, 2009
  10. Pussies? The only reason I signed up for ballet is that I love hoisting those slender lovelies by the crotch. Why do you think male ballet dancers wear those giant cups - it's to hide their bone-ons.

#40     Jun 18, 2009