Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GEBAKK, Jun 18, 2009.

1. GEBAKK

GEBAKK

It's about time for Impeachment...

Obama is hiding the inevitable bankruptcy of the FDIC by bringing their business to the new regulator: The Fed...

By now The Regulator and the Bank of Last Resort are in 1 hand...

Their your money goes... Stupid Americans...

Start Impeachment before everything is lost.

2. i want to quote what you just said so you cant remove it. what you just said is a crime. maybe you get a knock on your door soon.

3. No direct threat made there. who are you, Obamas gestapo?
    That is what I figured after reading your leftist drivel.

4. i just get tired of the childish dribble out of you yhoo transplants that seem to populate this site now.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO genius it's not. Saying "I'm going to kill the president" IS a crime.
    Saying "I'd like to kill the president" might get investigated. Saying "I'd like to find out if he's bullet proof" is like saying I'd like to try that new restaurant down the street OR talk to someone who has.
    It doesn't necesarily imply I'm actually going to.

You know you got Obama's dick so far up your ass I'm surprised you haven't choked on it.

"According to this law -- 18 USC Sec. 871 -- which reads, in part:

"...Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

6. I guess that makes you the "elite". You are a legend in your own mind.

and a misguided one at that.

7. if you want to be an ass about it maybe we should ask the authorities if it was a credible threat. if you keep it up i am just in the mood today to play the game out.

8. Like vhen I want to qoute this as well.

9. Regardless of your subsequent post, your pig of an explanation won't fly and your point remains very clear. You would like for someone to take a shot at your president with a firearm so that you can "find out."

I think that's over the line, I think you're a yahoo, and I think the time has come for you to leave.

10. bkveen3

bkveen3

Please clarify.

#10     Jun 18, 2009