Impeachment hearings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wallet, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Emerald Robinson ✝️‏Verified account@EmeraldRobinson 8h8 hours ago

Bill Taylor ends by saying: Ukraine is key to the security of USA.

That's baloney.

It's good Bill cares about Ukraine. I agree: we should support them against Russia.

But should Bill appear before Congress to impeach Trump if Ukraine aid gets delayed? That's pure baloney.

12 replies 100 retweets 257 likes

#21     Nov 13, 2019
  2. UsualName

UsualName

You really need to take this type of stuff to 4chan.

#22     Nov 13, 2019
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

From the idiot that thinks the public gives a shit about Horowitz,McCabe,Stortz ,FISA etc

#23     Nov 13, 2019
    exGOPer likes this.
  4. RAMZPAUL Retweeted
    [​IMG]The Babylon Bee‏@TheBabylonBee 7h7 hours ago

Impeachment Committee Calls First Star Witness Greta Thunberg

[​IMG]

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Rep. Adam Schiff and the House Intelligence Committee called on their first star witness to prove that Donald Trump committed high crimes and misdemeanors: Swedish climate change activist Greta Thunberg.
    "Ms. Thunberg, thank you for being here today," Schiff began but was immediately interrupted by the girl:

"How dare you!" she shouted.

"Oh, heh, um... I'm on your side, here, let's take it easy," Schiff continued awkwardly. "What information do you have on Donald Trump and his blatant corruption when it comes to his phone call with Ukraine?"

"You have stolen my dreams and my childhood!" she shouted, pounding the table in front of her. The crowd began to get emotional, weeping and shouting and screaming at the sky all at once. "This is all wrong! I shouldn't be here. I should be back in school!"

Even Schiff himself shed a few tears and led the committee in a standing ovation for Thunberg's bravery. "I think we've heard enough. I declare Donald Trump impeached!" Sadly, Schiff was later informed that he couldn't simply declare impeachment.

Thunberg concluded her testimony by shouting, "PEOPLE ARE DYING!" to thunderous applause.

The committee is now expected to call on other star witnesses like Alyssa Milano, Jane Fonda, and Debra Messing.

[​IMG]
    Readers of the Bee,
    If you value The Babylon Bee and want to see us prevail against Snopes and anyone else who might seek to discredit or deplatform us, please consider becoming a subscriber. Your support really will make a difference.

[​IMG]
    Support Us Learn More
    [​IMG]
    Get the Bee delivered straight to your inbox:

#24     Nov 13, 2019
    fan27 likes this.
  5. [​IMG]Sean Davis‏Verified account@seanmdav 9h9 hours ago

As best I can tell by Bill Taylor's testimony thus far, Trump's real crime is refusing to delegate the entirety of U.S. foreign policy decision-making to a coterie of unelected career bureaucrats who think the Constitution gives them all power and authority to run the country.

751 replies 9,086 retweets 21,792 likes

#25     Nov 13, 2019
    WeToddDid2 and smallfil like this.
  6. Wallet

Wallet

Most I know see this as just the “pot calling the kettle black”. No one really cares, as they feel all politics are about smearing the opposition, if they can get a bill passed in doing so all the better. Basically those pointing fingers are just as guilty.

This is all about controlling the narrative going into next year, worse case scenario. Best case they get lucky and do some damage.

I tuned in to see how each side set their narrative....now I know zzzzzzzzz. Someone earlier mentioned this was just the start, yes and it only gets more boring

@tonystark... there’s no racial bias on my part in that post.

#26     Nov 13, 2019
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  7. elderado

elderado

#27     Nov 13, 2019
  8. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

It seemed that 99% of what we heard today was hearsay, and it wouldn't be admissible in a court of law. Democrats tried to gloss over this fact by making the wild claim that hearsay can be much better evidence than direct evidence. It was an odd way to start the hearings.

#28     Nov 13, 2019
  9. Overnight

Overnight

The hell does that mean? The American people did not ask for this...Nancy Pelosi did. The American people don't give a flying fuck about the transcript, and the hookers, and the perceived smoking gun that is the WH not providing military aid to some foreign country. The American people want and need blankets. They want and need food. They want and need medical care. And they CERTAINLY need to be castrated, because they are having too many fucking children, just so they can get extra money out of the government WIC program. Bloodsuckers.

They don't care about what is going on with this impeachment shit. They want their free money.

Americans have become some of the dumbest j'mokes in the history of the world because of the addiction to their God-damned social media screens. They are addicted to the sugar of texting texting texting. I just cannot understand it.

And I GREW UP WITH THIS when the tech was breaking barriers! I just do not see the fucking appeal. Use your phone to make a PHONE call. Sorry, am starting to rant. Anyways, carry on.

#29     Nov 13, 2019

10. Wolf interviewing the Speaker of the House.

#30     Nov 13, 2019
    elderado likes this.