Impeachment Hearing Today....Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by libertad, Jul 25, 2008.

1. As opposed to folks like you, who are always two steps ahead. And usually in the wrong direction, of course. :p

Kidding aside, your argument is flawed.

#71     Jul 26, 2008
  2. It is only flawed if you do not understand "If you are truly disgusted by something, and have a high degree of morality."

But feel free to obfuscate away...

Also, FWIW, my best friend is a Canadian, and very naive about American and world politics as well.

#72     Jul 26, 2008
  3. Joab

Joab

hahahaha

You guys can't even take over a back ass country with nothing but desert and clear open spaces.

Don't fuck with Canadians, we have snowballs and we are not afraid to use them. :mad:

#73     Jul 26, 2008
  4. Ah yes, the fearsome Canadian Armed Forces.

Hopefully you guys have replaced slingshots as the primary infantry weapon by now....uh, you do have an infantry, don't you?

#74     Jul 26, 2008
  5. As with most best friends, you two have much in common. (No doubt, that explains your "as well" reference.)
    :)

#75     Jul 26, 2008
  6. When they impeach the toothless scum that took out impossible to finance mortgages on no income, then we can worry about impeaching Bush

#76     Jul 26, 2008
  7. Xuanxue

Xuanxue

600K for a ranch house in California when this began. Fuck you. You couldn't afford it either.

#77     Jul 27, 2008
  8. Perfect..another clueless American..
    Man is this guy dumb

#78     Jul 27, 2008
  9. Hapa doesn't have a goddamn clue about much else other than what Fox News tells him to say...
    Don't blame him...he's just an ignoramus...
    In fact, I would wager that the between the clueless zombie like Libs meandering into Obama's corner, and the Dead wrong war mongering idiots who are cluelessly drifting over to McCain's side, you have well over 90% of the American public...
    The other 10% don't vote or vote (other) and i would wager that they are the 'intelligent' folk...

#79     Jul 27, 2008
  10. Please, people.

It's 'Faux' News.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

#80     Jul 27, 2008