Impeachment Hearing Today....Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by libertad, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Lakeside

Lakeside

Anything but...

#31     Jul 25, 2008
  2. Lakeside

Lakeside

From the quiet and calm, it is easier to discern patterns of order within a maelstrom.

#32     Jul 25, 2008
  3. You can sure as hell say that again!
    So much for the Republican Party being concerned about fiscal restraint and a balanced budget. It's been SPEND, SPEND, SPEND, SPEND under Bush and his cronies.
    The veto pen never seems to get used.

What a freaking joke!

#33     Jul 25, 2008
  4. Why bitch about politics, when the trading opportunities are the best I've seen in 30 years. Who really cares what's going to happen, as long as the market moves and we can get a crack at it, either way.

#34     Jul 25, 2008
  5. Balance the f'n budget and everything will be fine. Just like you and me are required to do.

But the yahoo's that you and me and the few that voted them into office are failing because of OUR complacency.

We should be holding these (all politicians) bastards a**'s to the fire!!!

gA

#35     Jul 25, 2008
  6. For the record, I am just slightly right of center, and consider myself an independent. I don't vote party lines. I do despise liberals who completely distort everything however, and if I wasn't so afraid of the damage Obama would do to the economy, there is no way I'd vote for Mac. The press says this election will be about Obama, doesn't matter if Mac is even there. I agree, and I will vote a resounding NO!

#36     Jul 25, 2008
  7. Xuanxue

Xuanxue

Certainly you jest. Jesus Christ do say you are.

It doesn't matter which neo-con party whoring for AIPAC is in office, more spending, more debt, more war, and more blood for Moloch.

#37     Jul 25, 2008
  8. #38     Jul 25, 2008
  9. LOL.
    Agreed, failed policies can be attributed to stupidity.
    Certainly though, misleading the nation about WMDs against CIA’s findings, making up lies about yellowcake, sending thousands of American men and women to their death, invading a defenseless country, killing hundreds of thousands innocent civilians in Iraq, FOR sure is at least treason, and definitely anti-American.
    Don't ya think?

#39     Jul 25, 2008
  10. LBJ bought a bunch of Dow Chemical stock while dropping napalm (one of their products) in Nam.

#40     Jul 25, 2008