Impeach OBAMA now!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slapshot, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Hey TGregg,

With all due respect ( as a moderator ) do you have any real clue about the DoD budget?

My guess is that you don't.

As for GitMo, I guess you never heard that Condi Rice and Colin Powell wanted GitMo closed down. But you conveniently fail to mention that.

Sorry my friend, but the more you post, the more ignorant that you look.

#31     Jan 29, 2009
  2. TGregg is due respect?

How on earth did you come to that ridiculous conclusion?

#32     Jan 29, 2009
  3. Perhaps you should go back and read just who crafted the "Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2008" legislation that lead to credit default swaps without any SEC oversight or transparency, Enron manipulating the power grid in California as the 6th largest economy in the world sat "twisting" in a huge Recession with no help from the Bush Administration ( Pat Wood at FERC ), WTI crude trading overseas in Dubai and London without any position limits or CFTC regulation before you go making such absurd claims.

Perhaps then, you might actually have more of an audience and some credibility.

#33     Jan 29, 2009
  4. Just as it was some radical liberal nut who hung the noose during Palin's campaign, it's a liberal posting a pic like this.

#34     Jan 29, 2009
  5. Geez, is there a history in America of lynching white trash women?

#35     Jan 29, 2009
  6. Are you saying there should be? No-one but liberals on here mentioned any kind of lynching - just impeaching which liberals have been saying about Bush for years.

Seems to me like libs can't get over the past and realize we aren't there anymore.

JJacksET4

#36     Jan 29, 2009
  7. conservatives are nothing but poisonus people,want to spread there messege of hate,divide and religious blindness.why is consevative states like TX,La,Ok,has higest violence rate againt women,highest teen pregnancy.look like they still did not get it.on the name of speech of freedom,moran like limbough spreading their poison daily,we have to stop them.

#37     Feb 2, 2009
  8. I just have to say that it's hilarious to see you guys going on and on and on and on like this, just ranting and raving over what was a pretty predictable election outcome. Bush wasn't very popular and there was an economic crisis. It's not rocket science to figure out that a change was coming.

And yet now that it came, it's all about impeach Barack Obama, the drinker of children's blood!!

Weren't you guys the same ones who were complaining when the extremist left (as exemplified by the Fuckwad Alcoholic Troll ZZZenu), accused GWB of drinking children's blood?

Hard to know who's more mentally defective, the extreme left or the extreme right. I used to think it was the right, but after the Idiot Troll's recent defense of pedophilia as a 'right' that must be respected, I'm starting to wonder.

#38     Feb 2, 2009
  9. I am not saying there "should be" a history of lynching women...

There is a history though of white men burning white women at the stake and other forms of murder, calling them witches and acting as if God had ordained them to do so...

People cry impeachment all the time, early and often. It is meaningless unless you have the votes on both the senate and house to be successful.

The Clinton failed impeachment was a waste of time, a distraction, and a waste of money...simply because the republicans knew they would fail because they lacked sufficient votes in the Senate to actually oust Clinton.

But partisan politics does its ugly business...

The Clinton failed impeachment probably led to Bush getting elected, so not only was it a waste of time, it contributed to putting the worst president in office for two terms during one of the most most important times in our history...

#39     Feb 2, 2009
  10. What, you're asking him to actually research what he's saying and find out if it's true before spouting it off? Why the hell would he do that?

Don't hold your breath. Obama is the devil and that's all you need to know.

#40     Feb 2, 2009