Impeach Bush : NO WMDs (Weapons of Mass Disappearance)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TigerO, Sep 25, 2003.

1. TigerO

TigerO

"That's the spirit, George. If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."

General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett, 'Blackadder Goes Forth'

[​IMG]

The sad fact of the matter is that Bush has enormously compromised the security of the USA by diverting resources away from hunting Al Qaeda, that attacked the USA, to pre-emptively attacking Iraq, which didn't attack us and posed no threat to us.

Not only has Bush lost all focus in the fight against terrorism, he is also responsible for a massive US financed recruiting drive Al Qaeda has benefited from as a direct result of our imbecilic little war based on nothing but lies and deceit.

Saddam Hussein was NOT linked to 9/11, had NO ties to Al Qaeda, and did NOT pose a threat to the USA !

Outside of the USA, practically absolutely nobody believed those totally ludicrous claims by Bush in the first place.

After 9/11 America had the sympathy of the world, which, in just two years time, has been squandered to the extent that international opinion polls show the USA in a free fall, laughed at by first world countries for our hubris while simultaneously shocked by our transparent blatant lies preceding our subsequent fall, first world countries formerly sympathetic to us and what we used to stand for see us as having lost all credibility and accordingly see no need to offer us the solidarity we so desperately need. And we find ourselves hated with a vengeance by many a third world country, providing a breeding for a new generation of terrorists.

No weapons of mass destruction have been found to this day, nor will any be found.

Seeing Bush in action, and the way he has brainwashed the majority of US citizens and practically 95% of the US media into believing his evil fabrications, while working hard to turn the USA into a country of the unfree, where judicial due process and civil rights don't mean much anymore, has for the very first time allowed me to understand exactly how Hitler happened.

Americans are simply too gullible.

They fall for Hitler's maxim on lies over and over again: "The great masses of the people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one."

Over and over and over and over and over again, the American people were told that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction practically falling out of his ears. The American people were told that Hussein was giving away these weapons to Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda the way you and I might give away birthday presents.

"Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction." - •••• Cheney, August 26 2002

"If he declares he has none, then we will know that Saddam Hussein is once again misleading the world." - Ari Fleischer, December 2 2002

"We know for a fact that there are weapons there." - Ari Fleischer, January 9 2003

"We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more."
    - Colin Powell, February 5 2003

"Well, there is no question that we have evidence and information that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, biological and chemical particularly . . . all this will be made clear in the course of the operation, for whatever duration it takes." - Ari Fleischer, March 21 2003

"There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard them."
    - Gen. Tommy Franks, March 22 2003

"We know where they are. They are in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad." - Donald Rumsfeld, March 30 2003

"I think you have always heard, and you continue to hear from officials, a measure of high confidence that, indeed, the weapons of mass destruction will be found." - Ari Fleischer, April 10 2003

"There are people who in large measure have information that we need . . . so that we can track down the weapons of mass destruction in that country." - Donald Rumsfeld, April 25 2003

"I am confident that we will find evidence that makes it clear he had weapons of mass destruction." - Colin Powell, May 4 2003

These are the words of administration officials who were following orders and the party line.

Yet a Democrat named Harry Truman once said, "The buck stops here." What did the man in receipt of said stopped buck have to say on the matter?

"Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons."
    - George W. Bush, September 12 2002

"Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent." - George W. Bush, State of the Union address, January 28 2003

"We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have." - George Bush, February 8 2003

"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised." - George Bush, March 17 2003

"We are learning more as we interrogate or have discussions with Iraqi scientists and people within the Iraqi structure, that perhaps he destroyed some, perhaps he dispersed some. And so we will find them." - George Bush, April 24 2003

"We'll find them. It'll be a matter of time to do so." - George Bush, May 3 2003

"I'm not surprised if we begin to uncover the weapons program of Saddam Hussein -- because he had a weapons program." - George W. Bush, May 6 2003

[​IMG]

It has become all too clear that the horrid descriptions of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq were nothing more than the Big Lie which Hitler described. The American people, being the trusting TV-stoned folks they are, bought this WMD lie bag and baggage.

Once we impeached a sitting President for lying under oath about sexual trysts. No one died, no one had their legs or arms or face or genitals blown off because of the lies of a President who had been caught with his pants down, minding his own business, and, yes, like it or not, it was his own business.

Today in America, we endure a sitting President who lied for months about the threat posed by a sovereign nation. That nation was invaded and attacked, and tens of thousands died because of it, while the dying and mutilation continues to this day. The aftereffects of this action will be felt for generations to come. We have turned into an isolated and vilified pariah state on the brink of bankruptcy, the sole result of our wars in Afghanistan and Iraq total anarchy and chaos evident to the entire world, with international terrorism stronger than ever before Bush chose to start an unprecedented pre-emptive attack against a nation that posed no threat to us. The very democracy which gives us meaning as a country has been put in peril by these deeds. When the smoke cleared, every reason for the war against Iraq that has so massively backfired against us was proven to be a lie.

[​IMG]

Best,

2. Very well researched, respect! Especially goering's statement was quite frightening.

Lets just hope they won't uncover WMDs before the elections (no matter what country of origin).

I guess the Qaida strategists have the brains not to start new attacks till they've reachted their preliminary goal - regime change in the USA in 2004

3. Great post, TigerO!

The American people is waking up to Dubya's mistakes, hence the plummeting approval rating.

4. wow, great post!

FWIW, the thing about the WMDs for me isn't the primary issue, it's more the fact that iraq is now in a total state of chaos and he's basically created the wild, wild west in a place that was extremely stable relative to most of the middle east.

it's pretty scary to think what eventually may come out of this...

the fear and awe campaign has devolved into fear and loathing...

5. Water seeks it's own level. Lead balloons don't float on air.

Peace,
    RS

6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Where is DOTSLASHFUTURE on this??? KYMARFYE what say you??? WHY are we there??? Maybe I dont see the long term picture on this ... Someone tell me this is about OIL at least and what it will do for this countries future.....Tell me something POSITIVE about this WAR.......

7. EC: man, you really DO ask the tough questions!!!!

Peace,
    :)RS

PS: "country's" not "countries". Now teach me some espanol!!!
    :):)

8. Magna

Magna Administrator

What's most frightening to me is the quote from Hermann Goering at Nuremberg, as it's exactly what just happened this past spring in America. "...denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger..." Hell, that also happened lots on this chat board, just go back and read many, many of the posts. Frightening and sad. :(

9. maxpi

maxpi

10. :D How much you wanna bet that he will now "disclose" aaaaaaaall the WMD's dumya and Rumadolf want ahahahaha :D

gotta love these guys :D :cool: :D

#10     Sep 25, 2003