Immigration not hurting US workers

Discussion in 'Economics' started by myminitrading, Aug 10, 2006.

1. bsmeter

bsmeter

You really can not make shit like this up!

It is Amaaaazzzing that the average American has absolutely no clue what's being cooked up by their zionist buddies in congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ensmPJm5B5A

The rest of the world would love to care less, however unfortunately we have to. America is too big and powerful and whatever your elected traitors in congress say and do eventually effects everyone else across the globe.

Please educate yourselves before it is too late.

#11     Aug 11, 2006
  2. I notice that there are many hispanic looking people demonstrating outside Walmart in Florida but I do not remember seeing hispanic looking people demonstrating outside the Ford assembly plant (a UAW site) in Michigan. I wonder why?

#12     Aug 11, 2006
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sure because if you are in the landscaping business and you earned 12$ an hour until the illegals showed up and took your job because only charging half of that, that doesn't hurt you, right?

As about getting better education, just how big of an expert one can be at cutting grass??? OK, I took 3 semesters of Lawnmowing 101, but not everybody needs that!!!

#13     Aug 11, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

The Council on Foreign Relations has been a commie front type of organization since inception. One of their first "missions" was to garner U.S. support for Red China.

#14     Aug 11, 2006
  5. Immigration and outsourcing IS hurting the US. White collar jobs are being outsourced. I think I'll move to a foreign country one day after I make my money here.

#15     Aug 11, 2006