Immigrants Don't Take Jobs From Americans, Fed Study Says

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, Aug 30, 2010.

1. China has a big advantage over the US since it has a >1 billion working class willing to work for <$1/hour. Problem with the US is the sense of entitlement it's citizens have. Those are symptoms of empire decay. ie Rome.

#111     Sep 5, 2010
  2. Yes, no one can be turned away, they just bill the tax payers.

#112     Sep 5, 2010
  3. achilles28

achilles28

The only thing you've blown around here - besides Denner - is your credibility. You and butt-boy are the tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum of economics. And yes, dipshit. This is an economics forum. On a trading site. Granted, you don't read too good.. But we already established that. I know that's got zero to do with your type of work: rubber-stamping liars loans and collecting TARP checks. Which is exactly why America went off a cliff. From highschool dropout to mortgage fraudster. By the millions. Legions of fast Eddies across America, waiving no docs through, underwriting junk, then flipping it with a smile. And when you shit the bed? Why not relieve the taxpayers of a few trillion? You're an ignorant little douchebag, Ed. And yes, I make far more money than you....L.E.G.A.L.L.Y. :D .

#113     Sep 6, 2010
  4. Since Corporations have become bigger and smarter, Govt cannot monitor their day-to-day illegal & immoral activities.
    It is better to breakup these corporations into smaller entities to promote competition and solve unemployment crisis.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_by_revenue

#114     Sep 6, 2010
  5. Immigration isn't a bad thing. I welcome anyone to come here. We just need to make it easier for people to come legally. Plus, Easier immigration would be an incentive to not jump the fence and live as an illegal, therefore increasing the chances that the people we catch jumping the fence are probably doing it for criminal reasons.

#115     Sep 7, 2010