Immigrants Aim To 'Close' US Cities on May 1st

Discussion in 'Politics' started by capmac, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Perfect opportunity to round up some illegals. I'd go with purse seining but may need expert harpooning for the fat ones.

#11     Apr 28, 2006
  2. we need to have 1000 bulldozers push every stiken bastard illegal inot 18 wheelers and deport them. WHY AREN'T WE HUNTING THEM DOWN AND KICKING THEM OUT. THEY COME TO OUR COUNTRY AND DEMAND. I HOPE THIS COUNTRY IMPLODES INTO DEPRESSION AS WE'VE ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN. WAIT TILL THE ENXT TIME YOU GO TO THE ER AND THERE'S 100 ILLEGALS AHEAD OF YOU

#12     Apr 28, 2006
  3. bighitter, if someone invaded your house, ate your food, and slpet in your bed, they would be arrested and locked up.

It's ok to invade a nation though. Encouraged even.

Hey, thats what happens when you elect Ben Dover.

#13     Apr 28, 2006
  4. hey bigShitter, I got a better idea.

have a toke
    hold your smoke
    and blow your f'ing mind a-hole.

#14     Apr 28, 2006
  5. yee-hee-leee.... mira mira... we coming into your country and taking jobs that you no take. oh and while we here.... no no like your national anthem as it is... so we added a few words and it will be sung in spanish now...... ....hee heee heee.... arriba!!

Border is unfair to us.... is racist..... we should be able to all go to america any time.... to work!

#15     Apr 28, 2006
  6. What makes them think they have all these rights? Why not take it up in Mexico, the source of the problem!

"On the Statue of Liberty it says "give me your tired your hungry, the poor..." well its americans who are tired and hungry and poor, and i say until you take care of that close the fucking book!
    "

:)

#16     Apr 28, 2006
  7. Slaves were considered as 3/5 of a person in the census, solely for determining the ratio of congressmen. The founding fathers did this to lessen the slave states' power, because they didn't like the idea of slavery......

#17     Apr 28, 2006
  8. reg

reg

No need to book a flight - you can just hop right back into the other side of the fence.

#18     Apr 29, 2006
  9. An Ode, to a most splendiferous spectacle

Moral Bankruptcy
    Political Bankruptcy
    Economic Bankrupty

What's Next?

#19     Apr 29, 2006
  10. Well, I think all this is fueled by the fact that there are many many people that make their profits on the back of illegals or just low-wage workers. These people really dont care who does the work: they only care that it gets done at a low wage so that they can make a profit - and in some cases a very large profit.

These low-wage workers know that they are allowing people to make a lot of money at their expense and I think they get a bit annoyed when the same people that step on them to live in a mansion come out in public stating that their work efforts and status are a problem.

There is a huge dollar value to the efforts of the no-status illegal immigrants and these people are beginning to realize that in many cases they are being taken advantage of ....

I think all they want is for the hypocracy to end, and for their to be a recognition that a non-trivial part of the economy relies on their efforts, and for there to be a path for them to work legally.

In S. California at least, it is absolutely true that if you instantly deported all the illegal workers, then much of the S. California economy would come to a halt.

#20     Apr 29, 2006