Imma Start A Riot!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 12, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Imma ready for you rioting mofos.
    -----

They let Zimmerman go yet? I wanna riot already ! #ZimmermanTrial
    — Enmanuel Tejeda (@fresh_ass_nigga) July 12, 2013

Zimmerman gets off the riot in florida gonna be bigger than when the Heat won
    — jcostello (@representing315) July 12, 2013

I promise you me and my people gon RIOT! No bullshit
    — Lul Stevie J ^_^ (@ItsBoraTho2x) July 12, 2013

If Zimmerman walks… As a people I hope all of us African Americans RIOT! straight up. Lets wild the fuck out. WHO'S WITH ME ?!
    — chilllllll blood (@DRIZZY_HIGHTIDE) July 12, 2013

If they don't find Zimmerman GUILTY white America better prepare themselves its real live riot supporters out here ready to get it popping
    — Tee Walker (@mz_walker23) July 12, 2013

For Real if #Zimmerman isn't found guilty we should break into stores and start a riot on some Rodney King shit.
    — ???1 (@scriptsquid) July 12, 2013

If Zimmerman get off we starting a fuckin riot innis bitch!!!!
    — Lul Stevie J ^_^ (@ItsBoraTho2x) July 12, 2013

Rodney King Riot pop off on anyone who looks like Zimmerman
    — Jordan Orange (@LeeLeeBeMe) July 12, 2013

if Zimmerman gets off, black folks will riot….I will loot to show my support
    — Coach Jackie Miles (@Jackiemiles5) July 12, 2013

If this Zimmerman guy is found innocent it's going to be a riot in some parts of this country! Smhhhh!
    — Shaya (@Shay_J3) July 12, 2013

If Zimmerman walk free, he will need a life time supply if police guards to protect him! ?????????????? it's going to be a riot #NotUpForDebate
    — ?JULY24? (@__Arionn) July 12, 2013

If Zimmerman walks away, get ready for L.A. riot part 2.
    — Justin Summers (@OAF_Juss) July 12, 2013

If that faggot Zimmerman gets free we bout to have a riot. #FuckZimmerman
    — Michael (@Rusedoesit_) July 12, 2013

Zimmerman win we starting a riot at DA MALL
    — K Woods$$$ (@ImDa_Shotta) July 12, 2013

who wants to start a riot if Zimmerman gets off?
    — Snorlax (@SharDaddy_) July 12, 2013

Can we riot in NYC if Zimmerman gets acquitted? I will need to break something.
    — Bunny Themelis (@bunifah) July 12, 2013

Its riot if this nigga Zimmerman dont go to jail and Imma take advantage of it
    — MoneyBags #GTD (@ItsDCbroo) July 12, 2013

Ima start a riot if Zimmerman gets away !
    — ?. La cheif Keefa (@makeemscreamm) July 12, 2013

If Zimmerman get off free I'm taking a trip ta Florida & IMMA START A RIOT IMMA START A RIOT!!!
    — Loyalty (@MaRRi3D2DaMaFIa) July 12, 2013

Everybody knows Zimmerman is goin to jail. If he doesn't, Florida is going to riot & the government can't let that happen.
    — Took (@k_trapps) July 12, 2013

I'm not gone go crazy if zimmerman Walk but if niggas were to riot, im not going to not participate
    — #GREEDYCLIC OR STARV (@TK_Bossin) July 12, 2013

http://www.infowars.com/twitter-flooded-with-new-wave-of-riot-threats/

2. Max E.

Max E.

Wouldnt that be ironic if a couple dozen more black rioters got mowed down by whites with ccw defending themselves, the zimmerman case could serve as precedent to get all the other people off :D

3. Presumably with all the super snooping going on, every one of those "tweets" and tweeter's would be under the watchful eye of you know whom...

then again, the pc police make it well known that these guys are allowed to behave like animals with little to no repurcussions.

4. fhl

fhl

I like that one where the guy says he's going to loot to show support for the black folk. lol

5. TGregg

TGregg

Watching black folks tweets is racist, dontcha know?

6. pspr

pspr

I liked that one, too. He says it like its a moral obligation to go steal if the verdict doesn't go the way black people want.

No wonder this country is going to shit.

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yeah, what would happen if a white, Italian, Latino, etc., person said the same things these blacks are saying? Oh yes, the FBI would be raiding their homes within hours...:mad:

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Sure, he "deserves" a new flat screen. Those of us who work, and pay taxes to this out of control US government don't matter... He just happens to be "African" American, and he KNOWS those of us who pay taxes will ultimately pay for his new flat screen even though REAL Africans despise the ground he walks on, and would kill him on sight for being such a pile of shit. Amazing Country we live in huh?

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, and it's sad I've had to put two rifles and a shotgun in my car's trunk that I can throw in the front seat if they riot when they say they want to kill "whitey" over a criminal case that should have never been a criminal case to begin with...

10. They should want to kill "brownie" since Zimmerman is Latino.

But then again, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, etc all magically changed his race.

Ahhhh, why bother with details? Ima get whitey and a new t.v.!!!!!

#10     Jul 13, 2013