IMHO - Moderators have to be more diligent

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by nitro, Sep 1, 2002.

1. nitro

nitro

I have noticed that a bunch of threads that are WAY off topic are started in sections like "Trading" that never have any intention of discussing anything related to trading.

IMHO, you guys/gals should move those threads out of these sections - there are real threads with an honest intent in mind that just get burried...

nitro

2. Magna

Magna Administrator

nitro, I agree. Threads can only be moved by the moderator of that particular forum and Baron. Since the Trading forum is moderated by zboy, he's da man. When you see a "misplaced" thread like that you can help him out by going to the first post in that thread, clicking Kill in the lower right, then in the message box say something like, "Please move this thread to the ***** forum, it doesn't belong in Trading". "Kill" doesn't necessarily mean kill the thread, it's good for any message you want to get to the moderator.

3. nitro

nitro

Magna,

OK will do.

nitro

4. opm8

opm8

Thanks for bringing this up. After reading the latest "You're all a bunch of morons" diatribe in Trading I got to thinking these threads should go to a "Militant Pre-Pubescent Rantings" section or something.

Hey Baron, how about if enough readers 'kill' a thread then that's where it goes? :p

--opm8