Imagine being MSNBC and CNN

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 29, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

They are getting beat by Comedy Central. Now that is comedy folks.

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,841,000
    FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,511,000
    FOXNEWS BAIER 2,185,000
    FOXNEWS GRETA 2,080,000
    FOXNEWS FIVE 1,960,000
    FOXNEWS SHEP 1,857,000
    CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,832,000
    CMDY COLBERT 1,295,000
    MSNBC MADDOW 1,284,000
    MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,235.000
    MSNBC O'DONNELL 1,204,000
    FOXNEWS FOX/FRIENDS 1,149,000
    CNN PIERS 670,000
    MSNBC MORNING JOE 552,000
    CNN COOPER 477,000

2. pspr

pspr

I attribute much of that disparity to the fact that many liberals don't keep up with current events. They would rather watch the cartoon channel. If they had a clue what their liberal president, congressmen and senators were doing, they wouldn't be caught dead voting for them. (no pun intended)

3. Amazing... considering how many like to believe "Fox lies"...

4. What lies? Can you give some examples?

5. wildchild

wildchild

The problem is a lot of these leftists are actually getting their news from Stewart and Colbert. Thats the only time they actually see anything relating to current events.

6. FOX has a lock on all those dittoheads and bunker moles waiting for the Russians. The rest of media know better, so a lot of liberals get their news from all over rather than a single propaganda machine.

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I can agree with that.

8. Eight

Eight

being on the Left is about feelings... you can get your news from a comedian or anybody else on the left. You cannot get your news from anybody on the right because you might feel like somebody that is not too smart after all...

9. jem

jem

it shows you that only 15% of the country is leftist and they are basically the ignorant and their elitist bozo political leaders like Pelosi, Reid kenedys and hollywood and the real pay masters wall street bankers. The rest of the democrats are money for nothing types who would never watch a msnbc or cnn.

Fox news is filled with people who can not believe the above would sell out our childrens future for a vote... the way they have.

(by the way, the bankers seem to own both sides... which is why I tell my kids to own intellectual property or be bankers.)

10. wildchild

wildchild

Why would the Russians come? If Obama gets re-elected they have a willing accomplice in the White House. Obama may be able to do what 50 years of Russian military spending wasn't able to.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MNxEDomUlXw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#10     Sep 30, 2012