Imagine a terrorist attack now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Mar 3, 2009.

1. You're doing fine, just keep up the good work and remember, there's no shame in admitting that you made an error.

#81     Mar 5, 2009
  2. Are you kidding me, hap? Back then, Z actually apologized for something? Was this via PM or was in out in the open? Had to be via PM, I assume.

I also assume you're still waiting for an apology for the comments he made about your children.

#82     Mar 5, 2009
  3. Yeah, he apologized out in the open. He said he was wrong to have accused me of being Z10. I told him he was Z10, and what he meant to say was that he was wrong to have accused me of being Z11. He then got upset and said just to drop it. It was all rather odd, but an apology nonetheless.

I doubt he will ever apologize about the comments about my kids. Who knows, perhaps as he grows older and reflects on the truly insidious things he has done, he may reach out to the multitudes he has wronged and ask for forgiveness. I'm sure this would be far after he ceases considering drinking out of a can to be "gauche."

#83     Mar 5, 2009
  4. Well, we know he has other issues in his life with which he struggles.

As long as he doesn't start posting hundreds of pictures of pink bunnies, like he did in '07, he should be fairly stable.

#84     Mar 5, 2009
  5. We are under terrorist attack, from the mutant vocal minority.

#85     Mar 5, 2009
  6. Step 8: Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

Step 9: Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

http://www.12step.org/the-12-steps.html

#86     Mar 5, 2009
  7. Step 1. We admitted that we were powerless over heroin---that our lives had become unmanageable.

Oooooops...bupe poop eee dope!

#87     Mar 5, 2009