Imagine a terrorist attack now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Your response is radically inefficient and I do not expect improvement, so best to leave it at that.

#51     Mar 4, 2009
  2. Bail whenever you like, mox nix...

#52     Mar 4, 2009
  3. It does by defininition.

Anyhow, it's hilarious that you used a fishing metaphor. I set the hook in you so easily today. You seem to post differently as O777. Not quite as clean in your trolling efforts.

#53     Mar 4, 2009
  4. Proper procedure carries no moral definition in a scientific or clinical setting.

Strictly accurate or correct is what proper means, which is the way in which the word proper was introduced in this thread, has a clinical not moral nature.

Only a deeply confused moralist would tell someone that the mathematical formula they followed was not morally proper...

In any case you seem to be the same old nik, can't even spell definition...

Now, you have my blessing to degrade this thing as much as you like, as that seems to be the knee jerk reaction of your choice.

You can now go into your "he is so disgusting" and "I schooled him" routine...

#54     Mar 4, 2009
  5. Please do not try to bait me.

I said best to leave it at that, so please leave it at that.

#55     Mar 4, 2009
  6. I am not trying to bait you, whatever you want to do, bug out whenever you like...mox nix.

Good bye.

#56     Mar 4, 2009
  7. You have failed to explain the contradiction, for whatever reason, so please drop it.

#57     Mar 4, 2009
  8. You have failed to understand that there was no contradiction, so please drop it.

#58     Mar 4, 2009
  9. You fail to recognize the contradiction yet alone explain it.

Your bail out is noted.

#59     Mar 4, 2009
  10. The truth is exactly the opposite. Proper implies rank. You think that you're better than those who you feel aren't as 'well bred' as you. Ironic, since your breeding is fairly mundane.

I find it interesting that after 2 years of avoiding me (as a result of getting your head handed to you on a silver platter while trying to debate me) you've suddenly started responding to my posts. I have a fairly good idea about why this is happening.

: )

#60     Mar 4, 2009