Imagine a terrorist attack now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Mar 3, 2009.

1. There are circles that know bottled water comes in a glass bottle, and there is the 7/11 and WalMart culture who thinks a plastic container filled with water is bottled water. These folks look to buy the cheapest water...which of course comes in plastic containers.

Class distinctions that are understood through proper breeding are usually not understood by the masses of plastic thinkers...

Consequently it is this uninformed and unrefined class who would be at risk, as they would actually think to drink pure water out of a plastic container...where those who were seeking pure water would know that pure water is contained in glass...not plastic.

The masses are a bit like those who would drink some medium quality champaign or a dry martini out of a plastic cup and envision themselves as cultured or sophisticated for doing so...because their group does little but drink beer from a can. The bar is set so low, that any elevation above that bar appears to them as rising above the class structure they are stuck in mentally.

It is also a bit like someone who properly only drinks Coke from a glass bottle or poured from a glass coke bottle into a glass, and never ever drinks directly from an aluminum can. To drink from the aluminum can is gauche and immediately notifies observers as to the class status.

There are somethings a refined gentleman or lady just will not do...

If they had to slum it in an emergency situation, they would demand the Coke from the can be poured into a glass (not a plastic cup) from which to drink it.

#21     Mar 4, 2009
  2. Very interesting!! Class distinctions that are understood through proper breeding!

#22     Mar 4, 2009
  3. If you are truly interested...

http://books.google.com/books?id=Nh...ts=BrAd4eJusB&sig=zIJiG7G1AsPst4L8eY5ciQSgQqI

However, my guess is that you will miss the point and focus on the biological notions of breeding, rather than the type of non biological breeding that allows one to easily perceive class distinctions and join the ranks of whatever class one likes...

Good breeding is another way of saying civilized, refined, educated, cultured, erudite, and above the plastic masses...

#23     Mar 4, 2009
  4. You seem almost wistful.

#24     Mar 4, 2009
  5. Many on the right have been itching to use nukes since Hiroshima and Nagasaki...so a part of them would love to have a rationalization for doing so...

Those killed here in America would just be the collateral damage necessary to act out on their innate aggressive wish to destroy the "others."

The right wing, as long as I have observed them, have always been at war with something, whether it is a war of ideas, a war of words, a war of class, or an actual military conflict.

Remember Orwell, "War is Peace."

#25     Mar 4, 2009
  6. My goodness! I never knew that the liberal side was so open about their elitism! Now I understand why you think we need to be led - its becaue you are our 'betters'. Explains a lot - thanks.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure I outrank you on your own 'elite' scale through breeding, education, credentialing, and contacts that it makes a conservative like myself chuckle. Unless you have a direct line to Obama himself, I am not impressed.

And I drink my beer straight from the can/glass.

Thanks for a great laugh this morning.

#26     Mar 4, 2009
  7. Elitism?

I don't look down on the plastic masses, I simply note their existence.

I would never deny their right to an "All American" existence of 7/11 and WalMart values...

Distinction and classification is not necessarily a value judgement...

To each their own, live and let live.

As far as your comments about "outranking" me, that would simply show that you apply a ranking system...where I do not.

Ranking systems such as yours that you alluded to are just a classless indicator of poor breeding...

#27     Mar 4, 2009
  8. fhl

fhl

777's coke bottle has been located

[​IMG]

#28     Mar 4, 2009
  9. I'm curious about a little something, Pitiful777, and it appears I've found the perfect individual to ask regarding the proper etiquette procedures;

It is commonly known that luring unsuspecting children into one's windowless white van with Jolly-Ranchers and Mike's Hard Lemonade would be an absolutely dreadful faux pas, so can you clarify what the proper procedure for this would be?
    I mean, do you generally prefer to use fine Swiss Toblerone bars and Dom Perignon served chilled in lead crystal goblets? ...Or does the upscale, distinguishing pedophile generally prefer to reel in his prey with a selection of Belgian Godiva chocolates and a magnum of Cristal?

Please clarify this for us... or better yet, you should just respond to my query by muttering your ever-witty line about taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.

#29     Mar 4, 2009
  10. I can't help you on this one...I guess you are stuck in your own vivid imaginations and fantasy life as far your day dreaming goes...

But continue to take the junk and wait for yourself and someone else to die...

It must be just horrific for you to be a common junkie...but then all junkies are of the common variety, no matter how much they think they are of the "special junkie" class...

"Please clarify this for us..."

Ah, the pseudo individualist RM acting on behalf of the "us" collective again, really too funny...

Curly, Larry, and Moe...all pseudo individualists of the us stooges...

#30     Mar 4, 2009