Imagine a terrorist attack now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Mar 3, 2009.

1. One thing nobody has discussed publicly.

Imagine a terrorist attack on the scale of 9/11, the country would fold.

Let the nukes fly.

2. Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try...

3. Gitmo closed, can't waterboard, can't wiretap, can't do this, can't do that.

There will be an attack, it will kill a lot of us. We will respond with unbridled force, and kill a lot more people. And the Democrats will go away for a long, long, time.

It's in the cards. Say what you want about Bush. I want motherfuckers protecting me. You can march, chant sue, do all that stuff for my constitutional rights. But when I'm vaporized, it really doesn't matter, does it?

Liberals have always wanted to tell us how to live. It now seems, they are determined to tell us how to die.

4. Imagine a world where you are sick if you touch children.

Oh wait, that is our world.

5. Pediatricians are sick?

6. If they are pedophiles they are. That explains your affinity to l ron hubbard.

Go have a drink.

7. Thanks, the bottled water is great. Most people don't drink enough water, at least that's what the "experts" say...

8. Zzzzzz is a fag. Will you idiots stop quoting him. Those of us who have him on ignore don't want to hear about his gay fantasies of being a molesting little boys.

9. Such a witty and intelligent post.

Outstanding job of taking poison and hoping that someone else will die...

10. This thread is interesting and humorous. Amazing how word spreads when something heinous is done, setting wheels into motion, which lead to consequences.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...

9/11, Afghanistan & Iraq, etc....

Yessiree, chickens coming home to roost. That's what bin Laden said, right?

#10     Mar 3, 2009