imagination and anxiety

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by qdz, Dec 13, 2002.

1. qdz

qdz

Thanks for the suggestions. I was trading only major indices. Right now, I have no capability to interpret and switch fast enough. Anyway, this is a technical problem not a psychological one. Lucky enough, I didn't loss today but get hammed psychologically.

:p

#21     Dec 17, 2002
  2. qdz

qdz

And I am not intending to do that in near future.

:p

#22     Dec 17, 2002
  3. Mir

Mir

qdz,

This is a workable approach to life. After all, you cannot be certain that there's anything out there: all you see, hear, experience is something inside your mind, or hitting your optical nerve or your ear, etc.

The universe may just be inside us. And we may all be the same, single, person, appearing in infinite disguises :)

#23     Dec 17, 2002
  4. No, I am not you...:D

#24     Dec 17, 2002
  5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Please consult your wild mushroom guide before eating any that you pick in the woods.........:)

#25     Dec 17, 2002
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

are you having a MAJOR revelation that turn your trading around?

#26     Dec 22, 2002
  7. Quite honestly I am not new at this, and have had much success doing this prior to this past Spring.

I had too many distractions earlier in the year, you name it was happening. And I lost my focus. As a result, took some time off, and now the distractions are behind me, so to answer your question...YES -- CLARITY!

Thanks for inquiring.

#27     Dec 22, 2002
  8. nitro

nitro

I have all of these up as well as key stocks within the sectors. The way you state it is basic to trading strategically. Adding the key stocks within the sector is the way to add tactics to the mix...In the absense of an "index" I will often find a stock that will represent the current information about what I try to capture, e.g., SEN for weather related "clues" (as weather moves west to east...)

Other obvious ones on my screen:

XAU
    CRY0 (CRB Index)
    NAJ
    XI
    VIX
    XOI

This "technique" is so basic to trading that I would find it hard to trade without.

BTW, I think you meant DRG, not DGR.

nitro

#28     Dec 24, 2002