I'm your man, Friend/Trader

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Jt112790, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Jt112790

Jt112790

Hey Guys/Gals,

My name is Josh, I am a newer investor if anybody need's any help with trading feel free to message me or post to this forum section. I am a great trader, I was taught everything from my uncle who is a very successful stockbroker of whom owes his own firm. Growing up I always knew I wanted to sale something. Being a stockbroker is a dream come true. I love what I do and will work my rear end off for you!

The stock market is like a gold mine that can explode at any given moment, You just got to know where to stick your pic. I do all your dirty work, If your tired of spending countless hours on the computer digging through companies trying to find the next big thing then hire me. I have been around for 2 year's and enjoy doing this. Let's make all your dreams a reality and as god as my witness i ill do my very best to make you all succeed!

Best Regards,

Josh

PS happy trading.

2. hughb

hughb

Oh boy, traderzones is gonna get you!

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm a Series 7 General Securities Rep and a Series 66 RIA. I have NEVER solicited anyone on ET, and never will. I am here to learn new things, not sell anything.

None the less, welcome to ET. Also, welcome to ignore.

4. How much u charge ? i'm curious what a 'newer' investor charges for this.

5. Wow. With that kind of longevity and track record, I bet you will have lots of "clients" to make rich...

6. You mean, "JoePaterno" now right?

:)

7. tortoise

tortoise

it's a parody, and a droll one at that. the misapplication of apostrophes is a deft touch.

8. Kap

Kap

:D