I'm voting for McCain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Kin, Aug 2, 2008.

1. I for one am not proud of our country at the moment, how the fuck could you be??

I will be proud of it when we get someone that is real in office, someone that will lead by the will of the people, not the will of their greedy fucking rich fraternity brothers.

#31     Aug 4, 2008
  2. Bwahahahahaha!!

Classic! :D

More proof that the moonbats are a danger to themselves as well as others.

#32     Aug 4, 2008
  3. You are one dumb racist asshole!

I never even hinted at ANYTHING racial, you did.

And now when I point that out, you say it had to be racial cause she is black.

I told you WHY Obama scares me in my original post. I don't believe anything he says cause he keeps changing his line over and over again. Again, you refuse to believe me cause YOU obviously have a problem with people of color, so that HAS to be it.

I ALSO told you I think Limbaugh, who YOU brought up, is a looney. AGAIN, you insist that I agree with the guy. ZERO support for this.

Welcome to my ignore list.

#33     Aug 4, 2008
  4. maxpi

maxpi

I think BO is a really really smart......... race hustling attorney. That's all he is, a civil rights attorney. He is living proof that the democrats have become little more than the minions of black americans. Without that black vote they are HISTORY so nothing is more important than the black vote, not the war, not the economy, not their philosophy, not whiteys, not anything... oh, and queers getting married, that is really important to Democrats... talk about unfit to lead, with the gay marriage thingy being about the second most important item on their agenda I think their ability to lead should be seriously questioned...

Who gave us the subprime mess? Bill Clinton really, he mandated that lenders couldn't discriminate by redlining or race so they had to lend to lots of people that were unable to pay... to survive they invented the CDO thingy and the rest is history..... and the press is villifying everybody except the democrats........

#34     Aug 4, 2008
  5. As incoherent as an angry McCain. Is this what conservatives are reduced to?

#35     Aug 4, 2008
  6. Both parties are corrupt so who cares. Just vote Obama because it's amazing to think a republican can win after the last 8 years of republican rule. Quite a feat in PR! Obama will at least bring mild change and new ideas.

#36     Aug 4, 2008
  7. Yeah cause that way worked out very well in the past.

Quite ironic how much you all talk down the average American. You are only a notch above them, still nothing more than sheep.

#37     Aug 4, 2008
  8. Why would McCain want to draw a comparison with Oprah Winfrey or Tiger Woods? They are both well liked, responsible, and very successful. Spears and Hilton were chosen because they are celebrities that are airheads, screw ups, bimbos. They are insinuating that Obama is a celebrity, with no substance. A male bimbo. A mimbo.

The ad has nothing to do with race.

#38     Aug 4, 2008
  9. Exactly, I don't even know why I wasted coming in the P&R section today, maybe it's the idealist in me. Reading here you'd think you're at AOL or something.

#39     Aug 4, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

"I'm voting for McCain"

I'm voting AGAINST Barack Hussein Obama.

#40     Aug 4, 2008